Procter & Gamble Company (The) (PG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PG has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 97.93% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that PG reports less variability in its free cash flow than 97.29% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, PG has returned $7,887,000,000 US dollars, more than 96.97% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CINR, THFF, GPRK, SSB and INT.
PG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding PROCTER & GAMBLE Co, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 1.26% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for PROCTER & GAMBLE Co are:
- The PROCTER & GAMBLE Co's dividend growth rate is greater than merely 18.92% of its fellow mega-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for PROCTER & GAMBLE Co, its beta is lower than 86.23% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
PG Dividend Chart
PG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|