PROCTER & GAMBLE Co (PG) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering PROCTER & GAMBLE Co.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
PG Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for PG as an investment opportunity.
- PG has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 91.09% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of PG is higher than 90.76% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of PG is greater than 3.85% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- PG has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 75% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- PG has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 68.97% of Consumer Goods stocks.
- PROCTER & GAMBLE Co's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than 32.26% of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of PG is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Is PG a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!