PulteGroup, Inc. (PHM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PHM POWR Grades
- PHM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 84.57% of US stocks.
- PHM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- PHM ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
PHM Stock Summary
- PHM has a market capitalization of $13,658,764,435 -- more than approximately 84.36% of US stocks.
- PHM's went public 35.6 years ago, making it older than 92.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- PHM's current price/earnings ratio is 8.22, which is higher than only 12.88% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PHM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IVZ, FBHS, BEN, BRO, and GGG.
- Visit PHM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pultegroupinc.com.
PHM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, PHM's price/earnings ratio is 57.31% lower, now standing at 8.9.
- PHM's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
- PHM's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PHM.
PHM Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 6.17%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 472.2%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 43.05%.
The table below shows PHM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PHM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PHM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.98||52-week high||$63.90|
|Prev. close||$52.63||52-week low||$39.92|
|Day high||$55.59||Avg. volume||2,922,679|
|50-day MA||$54.48||Dividend yield||1.06%|
|200-day MA||$49.42||Market Cap||14.46B|
PulteGroup, Inc. (PHM) Company Bio
PulteGroup, Inc. engages in the homebuilding business; mortgage banking operations; and title operations in the United States. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
PHM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PHM Latest Social Stream
View Full PHM Social Stream
Latest PHM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pultegroup Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PHM as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by PulteGroup, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
Leading single-family rental (SFR) company Invitation Homes (NYSE: INVH) recently unveiled the formation of a strategic partnership with homebuilder PulteGroup (NYSE: PHM). The real estate investment trust (REIT) will purchase 7,500 new homes over the next five years that PulteGroup will build expressly for this purpose. The companies have initially agreed on the construction and sale of more than 1,000 homes across seven communities PulteGroup is developing.
The sector's Q2 results are likely to reflect the benefits from solid housing and R&R markets. High labor/material costs and tight supply might have been risks.
Higher demand on the back of lower mortgage rates helps PulteGroup (PHM) to post higher Q2 earnings and revenues.
Standard & Poor’s said Tuesday that its S&P CoreLogic Case-Shiller national home price index posted a 16.6% annual gain in May, up from 14.8% in April — marking the highest reading in more than 30 years of data.
PHM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|