PulteGroup, Inc. (PHM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PHM POWR Grades
- PHM scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.89% of US stocks.
- PHM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 155 days.
- PHM ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
PHM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $13,930,275,398, Pultegroup Inc has a greater market value than 84.08% of US stocks.
- Pultegroup Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.79% of US equities in our set.
- PHM's current price/earnings ratio is 8.09, which is higher than only 15.64% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pultegroup Inc are FBHS, NDSN, IVZ, HUBB, and IEX.
- Visit PHM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pultegroupinc.com.
PHM Valuation Summary
- PHM's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 14.29% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PHM's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.9.
- Over the past 243 months, PHM's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PHM.
PHM Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 24.78%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 81.83%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 62.63%.
The table below shows PHM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PHM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PHM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.12% of graded US stocks.
- PHM's asset turnover comes in at 1.057 -- ranking 32nd of 51 Construction stocks.
- TOL, TPH, and TPC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PHM.
The table below shows PHM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PHM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PHM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.09||52-week high||$63.90|
|Prev. close||$56.93||52-week low||$42.15|
|Day high||$57.37||Avg. volume||2,473,720|
|50-day MA||$53.51||Dividend yield||1.05%|
|200-day MA||$53.14||Market Cap||14.45B|
PulteGroup, Inc. (PHM) Company Bio
PulteGroup, Inc. engages in the homebuilding business; mortgage banking operations; and title operations in the United States. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
PHM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PHM Latest Social Stream
View Full PHM Social Stream
Latest PHM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pultegroup Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PHM as an investment opportunity.
PulteGroup (PHM) closed at $55.02 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.22% move from the prior day.
Investment company Value Holdings Management Co. Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Coterra Energy Inc, Global Payments Inc, Fidelity National Information Services Inc, Fiserv Inc, ACI Worldwide Inc, sells Paychex Inc, Encore Wire Corp, Heico Corp, Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc, HollyFrontier Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Value Holdings Management Co.
PulteGroup’s Built to Honor® Program Breaks Ground on New Mortgage-Free Home for Injured Veteran and Family in Tennessee
MURFREESBORO, Tenn., January 12, 2022--Last year U.S. Army Specialist Christopher Lewis was surprised with the life-changing news that he will receive a new mortgage-free home through PulteGroup’s Built to Honor® program. Now, he and his family have officially broken ground on their future home in the Rucker Landing community by Centex in Murfreesboro.
PulteGroup (PHM) closed the most recent trading day at $56.11, moving -1.41% from the previous trading session.
No summary available.
PHM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|