PulteGroup Inc. (PHM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PHM POWR Grades
- PHM scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PHM is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PHM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 26.72% of US stocks).
PHM Stock Summary
- PHM has a market capitalization of $12,617,627,905 -- more than approximately 86.42% of US stocks.
- PULTEGROUP INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.52% of US equities in our set.
- PHM's current price/earnings ratio is 4.82, which is higher than merely 11.11% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PULTEGROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be J, HUBB, CNXC, PSN, and DECK.
- Visit PHM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pultegroupinc.com.
PHM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, PHM's price/sales ratio is 55.56% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- PHM's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PHM.
PHM Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 72.47%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -28.11%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 7.52%.
The table below shows PHM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PHM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PHM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.12% of graded US stocks.
- PHM's asset turnover comes in at 1.057 -- ranking 32nd of 51 Construction stocks.
- TOL, TPH, and TPC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PHM.
The table below shows PHM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PHM Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PHM, see our PHM price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$68.10||Average Broker Recommendation||1.6 (Moderate Buy)|
PHM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PHM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.39||52-week high||$60.89|
|Prev. close||$55.93||52-week low||$35.03|
|Day high||$57.89||Avg. volume||2,746,534|
|50-day MA||$54.38||Dividend yield||1.14%|
|200-day MA||$45.17||Market Cap||12.65B|
PulteGroup Inc. (PHM) Company Bio
PulteGroup, Inc. is an American residential home construction company based in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. The company is the 3rd largest home construction company in the United States based on the number of homes closed. In total, the company has built over 775,000 homes. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PHM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PHM Latest Social Stream
View Full PHM Social Stream
Latest PHM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PULTEGROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PHM as an investment opportunity.
IBD 50 Stocks To Watch: Homebuilder Stock Gains 25%; Housing Market Remains Robust
PulteGroup's stock is getting a boost as the housing market sees strong economic data. Its relative strength line hit a 52-week high.
Brokers Suggest Investing in PulteGroup (PHM): Read This Before Placing a Bet
The average brokerage recommendation (ABR) for PulteGroup (PHM) is equivalent to a Buy. The overly optimistic recommendations of Wall Street analysts make the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric questionable. So, is it worth buying the stock?
5 analyst picks of the day: Meta nabs another upgrade | Pro Recap
KeyBanc upgraded Meta Platforms (NASDAQ:META) to Overweight from Sector Weight with a price target of $240.00, noting it now sees the company as a leaner business after the announcement of the second big round of layoffs. This comes just one and two days after Morgan Stanley and Edward Jones upgraded the stock. KeyBanc believes the latest cost-cutting measures, which led to an approximately 10% reduction in the company's 2023 operating expense guidance, along with improvements in CPMs due to a combination of product launches, foreign exchange rates, and better spending practices, will result in an operating margin of at least 31% by 2024.
Here's How to Trade PulteGroup in a Weak Housing Market
Homebuilder PulteGroup was upgraded to "Outperform" Wednesday at Wolfe Research. PHM is one of the largest homebuilders in the U.S. and they have developments here in Delaware where I am, and they have plenty of company from both national and local builders. The daily On-Balance-Volume (OBV) line shows a rise from June but has leveled off the past two months.
PulteGroup (PHM) Gains But Lags Market: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, PulteGroup (PHM) closed at $55.82, marking a +0.83% move from the previous day.
PHM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PHMWant to do more research on Pultegroup Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Pultegroup Inc (PHM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pultegroup Inc (PHM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pultegroup Inc (PHM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...