PulteGroup, Inc. (PHM): Price and Financial Metrics
PHM Stock Summary
- Pultegroup Inc's market capitalization of $11,195,005,910 is ahead of 85.15% of US-listed equities.
- PHM's went public 34.07 years ago, making it older than 92.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Pultegroup Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.2% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PHM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HII, MHK, LKQ, BRO, and BAH.
- Visit PHM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pultegroupinc.com.
PHM Stock Price Chart More Charts
PHM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.79||52-week high||$42.22|
|Prev. close||$41.66||52-week low||$25.10|
|Day high||$42.22||Avg. volume||3,100,942|
|50-day MA||$39.55||Dividend yield||1.15%|
|200-day MA||$34.91||Market Cap||11.33B|
PulteGroup, Inc. (PHM) Company Bio
PulteGroup, Inc. engages in the homebuilding business; mortgage banking operations; and title operations in the United States. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.