PulteGroup, Inc. (PHM): Price and Financial Metrics
PHM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $5,961,049,082, Pultegroup Inc has a greater market value than 83.64% of US stocks.
- PHM's went public 34.28 years ago, making it older than 92.68% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Pultegroup Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.55% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pultegroup Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TPR, FIVE, AOS, LANC, and BEN.
- Visit PHM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pultegroupinc.com.
PHM Stock Price Chart More Charts
PHM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.92||52-week high||$47.37|
|Prev. close||$19.79||52-week low||$17.12|
|Day high||$19.93||Avg. volume||4,659,869|
|50-day MA||$36.85||Dividend yield||2.54%|
|200-day MA||$36.46||Market Cap||5.11B|
PulteGroup, Inc. (PHM) Company Bio
PulteGroup, Inc. engages in the homebuilding business; mortgage banking operations; and title operations in the United States. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.