PulteGroup Inc. (PHM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PHM POWR Grades
- PHM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 75.11% of US stocks.
- PHM's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- PHM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 20.29% of US stocks).
PHM Stock Summary
- PULTEGROUP INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.52% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.12, PULTEGROUP INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 7.66% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PHM is currently 65.07, higher than 93.69% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PULTEGROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BEN, CNXC, AYI, IVZ, and RHI.
- Visit PHM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pultegroupinc.com.
PHM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, PHM's EV/EBIT ratio is 68.8% lower, now standing at 3.9.
- Over the past 243 months, PHM's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PHM.
PHM Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 37.07%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 155.96%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 38.82%.
The table below shows PHM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PHM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PHM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.12% of graded US stocks.
- PHM's asset turnover comes in at 1.057 -- ranking 32nd of 51 Construction stocks.
- TOL, TPH, and TPC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PHM.
The table below shows PHM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PHM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PHM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.92||52-week high||$58.09|
|Prev. close||$44.41||52-week low||$35.03|
|Day high||$44.47||Avg. volume||2,703,552|
|50-day MA||$41.04||Dividend yield||1.35%|
|200-day MA||$42.41||Market Cap||10.01B|
PulteGroup Inc. (PHM) Company Bio
PulteGroup, Inc. is an American residential home construction company based in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. The company is the 3rd largest home construction company in the United States based on the number of homes closed. In total, the company has built over 775,000 homes. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PHM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PHM Latest Social Stream
View Full PHM Social Stream
Latest PHM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PULTEGROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PHM as an investment opportunity.
Three weeks ago, Christine Elias saw a homebuilder do something she hasn’t seen in a decade as a Realtor. As mortgage rates gradually ticked up, the buyer asked Elias if she could get a reduction on the contracted price of the house to offset the increasing rates. Elias’ experience underscores the openness among Central Florida homebuilders to give more concessions to buyers amid slowing sales and increasing contract cancellations this year.
BOSTON, December 06, 2022--Pulte Homes announced the opening of its newest Boston-area community, Woodland Hill. Offering 46 new construction single-family homes in the charming town of Grafton, the community is conveniently located near schools, dining and entertainment, with the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority commuter rail less than a mile away.
PulteGroup (PHM) has received quite a bit of attention from Zacks.com users lately. Therefore, it is wise to be aware of the facts that can impact the stock's prospects.
Seasonings maker McCormick, home builder PulteGroup, and drug giant Merck are among the large-cap firms that announced increased dividends in the past week.
PulteGroup, Inc. (NYSE: PHM) today announced that it was named among the Best Workplaces for Parents in 2022 by Great Place to Work, the global authority on workplace culture. This is the second consecutive year that PulteGroup has been included on this prestigious list, moving up several spots to ranking #43 in 2022 after debuting at #47 in 2021. “We are honored to be included among the outstanding
PHM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|