Park National Corporation (PRK): Price and Financial Metrics
PRK Stock Summary
- PRK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.56% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -28.94%, Park National Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.73% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Park National Corp's share price is greater than that of just 6.24% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Park National Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be NWBI, FMAO, EBTC, ACBI, and RNST.
- PRK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Park National Corp's official web site, go to www.parknationalcorp.com.
PRK Stock Price Chart More Charts
PRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.65||52-week high||$105.52|
|Prev. close||$75.26||52-week low||$70.33|
|Day high||$74.25||Avg. volume||53,817|
|50-day MA||$89.46||Dividend yield||5.42%|
|200-day MA||$95.51||Market Cap||1.18B|
Park National Corporation (PRK) Company Bio
Park National Corporation operates as the bank holding company for Park National Bank that provides commercial banking and trust services in Ohio and Northern Kentucky. The company was founded in 1908 and is based in Newark, Ohio.