Park National Corporation (PRK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRK POWR Grades
- PRK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 92.99% of US stocks.
- PRK's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- PRK's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.13% of US stocks).
PRK Stock Summary
- PRK's went public 30.04 years ago, making it older than 83.71% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.3 for Park National Corp; that's greater than it is for 89.36% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 45.63%, Park National Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 83.5% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Park National Corp are BFC, FSBW, HTLF, ISTR, and IROQ.
- PRK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Park National Corp's official web site, go to www.parknationalcorp.com.
PRK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$128.93||52-week high||$141.96|
|Prev. close||$128.43||52-week low||$64.53|
|Day high||$129.25||Avg. volume||45,185|
|50-day MA||$130.12||Dividend yield||3.21%|
|200-day MA||$107.64||Market Cap||2.11B|
Park National Corporation (PRK) Company Bio
Park National Corporation operates as the bank holding company for Park National Bank that provides commercial banking and trust services in Ohio and Northern Kentucky. The company was founded in 1908 and is based in Newark, Ohio.
PRK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRK Latest Social Stream
View Full PRK Social Stream
Latest PRK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Park National Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRK as an investment opportunity.
C. Daniel DeLawder Park National Corporation’s Dan DeLawder announces retirement after 50 years of leadership with the organization. NEWARK, Ohio, April 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dan DeLawder, an icon of community banking leadership in Ohio, announced today to Park National Corporation (Park) board members and shareholders his intention to retire on June 30, 2021. He will retire from his role on Park’s executive leadership teams, and continue to serve on Park’s board of directors in his role as director and chairman of the executive and trust committees. In his 50 years with Park National, the organization has grown from $91 million in assets and seven offices in one county to $9.9 billion in assets and 97 offices in four states. “One or two lines in a quote are inadequate to the tas...
Park National (PRK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 25.36% and 0.18%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEWARK, Ohio, April 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Park National Corporation (Park) (NYSE American: PRK) today reported financial results for the first quarter of 2021 (three months ended March 31, 2021), including net income growth driven by continued increases in lending activity. Park's board of directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $1.03 per common share, payable on June 10, 2021 to common shareholders of record as of May 21, 2021. Park’s net income for the first quarter of 2021 was $42.8 million, a 91.4 percent increase from $22.4 million for the first quarter of 2020. First quarter 2021 net income per diluted common share was $2.61, compared to $1.36 in the first quarter of 2020. Like many financial institutions, Park did not experience the credit losses it had prepared fo...
Passive investing in index funds can generate returns that roughly match the overall market. But investors can boost...
Rising loans and deposits, along with a solid balance-sheet position, to keep supporting East West Bancorp (EWBC) in the quarters ahead despite a low rate environment.
PRK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|