Park National Corporation (PRK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRK POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where PRK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PRK is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- PRK's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 16.79% of US stocks).
PRK Stock Summary
- PRK's went public 30.23 years ago, making it older than 83.42% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- PRK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.34% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 45.63%, Park National Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 84.25% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BUSE, FNWB, IROQ, BFC, and ISTR.
- Visit PRK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.parknationalcorp.com.
PRK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PRK's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.33% lower, now standing at 7.8.
- Over the past 243 months, PRK's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.1.
- Over the past 243 months, PRK's price/earnings ratio has gone down 10.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRK.
PRK Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 48.95%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 19.09%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 46.61%.
The table below shows PRK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$110.51||52-week high||$141.96|
|Prev. close||$110.20||52-week low||$67.61|
|Day high||$111.47||Avg. volume||41,516|
|50-day MA||$120.91||Dividend yield||3.73%|
|200-day MA||$115.48||Market Cap||1.81B|
Park National Corporation (PRK) Company Bio
Park National Corporation operates as the bank holding company for Park National Bank that provides commercial banking and trust services in Ohio and Northern Kentucky. The company was founded in 1908 and is based in Newark, Ohio.
PRK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRK Latest Social Stream
View Full PRK Social Stream
Latest PRK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Park National Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRK as an investment opportunity.
Park National (PRK) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Park National (PRK) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Many prominent investors, including Warren Buffett, David Tepper and Stan Druckenmiller, have been cautious regarding the current bull market and missed out as the stock market reached another high in recent weeks. On the other hand, technology hedge funds weren’t timid and registered double digit market beating gains. Financials, energy and industrial stocks initially suffered […]
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for June 10th
Park National Corporation found using ticker (PRK) now have 4 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 133 and 86 calculating the mean target price we have 116.75. Given that the stocks previous close was at 127.26 this would imply there is a potential downside of -8.3%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 126.41 and the 200 day MA is 119.22. The company has a market capitalisation of $2,058m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="PRK" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Park National Corporation operates as the bank holding company for Park National Bank that provides commercial bankin...
PRK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|