Park National Corporation (PRK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PRK reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.02% over the past 5.5 years.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that PRK reports less variability in its free cash flow than 94.92% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that PRK has less fluctuation in its price than 89.84% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PRK's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CVS, CRAI, NYCB, SNY and OFLX.
PRK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Park National Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 46.84%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PRK, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Park National Corp's expected return of 46.84% is higher than 79.56% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Park National Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 79.56% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- PRK's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than merely 18.94% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Park National Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 82.94% of them.
PRK Dividend Chart
PRK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|