Park National Corporation (PRK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PRK's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -275.92% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 3.24% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PRK that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BMA, MRTN, NVS, COG and LAUR.
PRK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for PRK, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 11.82% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PRK, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Park National Corp's dividend yield of 3.55% is in the top 24.32%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 11.82%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 74% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, PRK has a discount rate lower than 74% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- PRK's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than only 25% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
PRK Dividend Chart
PRK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|