Park National Corporation (PRK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for PRK has a compound average growth rate of -280.12%, which is higher than just 3.03% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PRK that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ENIA, WBA, THO, GMLP and SOHO.
PRK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Park National Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 27.09% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PRK, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Park National Corp's expected return of 27.09% is higher than 81.14% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, PRK has a discount rate lower than 81.14% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Park National Corp's dividend growth rate is higher than just 16.7% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, PRK's equity discount rate is less than 81.53% of those stocks.
PRK Dividend Chart
PRK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|