Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC): Price and Financial Metrics
PSEC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PSEC is 0.21 -- better than only 15.17% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Prospect Capital Corp is higher than it is for about 98.68% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PSEC is more volatile than only 0.26% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Prospect Capital Corp are OCSL, OCSI, TCPC, ASR, and SLRC.
- Visit PSEC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.prospectstreet.com.
PSEC Stock Price Chart More Charts
PSEC Price/Volume Stats
Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) Company Bio
Prospect Capital Corporation invests primarily in first and second lien secured loans and unsecured debt, senior and subordinated debt and equity of companies in need of capital for acquisitions, divestitures, growth, development, recapitalizations and other purposes. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in New York, New York.