Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PSEC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PSEC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PSEC is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- PSEC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 14.7% of US stocks).
PSEC Stock Summary
- PSEC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.05 -- higher than only 0.43% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Prospect Capital Corp is higher than it is for about 98.6% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PSEC has reported earnings growth of 7,512.71%, putting it ahead of 99.75% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PSEC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASR, FDUS, GLAD, PNNT, and OFS.
- PSEC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Prospect Capital Corp's official web site, go to www.prospectstreet.com.
PSEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PSEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.83||52-week high||$8.20|
|Prev. close||$7.62||52-week low||$4.11|
|Day high||$7.88||Avg. volume||2,810,805|
|50-day MA||$7.84||Dividend yield||9.2%|
|200-day MA||$6.13||Market Cap||3.04B|
Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) Company Bio
Prospect Capital Corporation invests primarily in first and second lien secured loans and unsecured debt, senior and subordinated debt and equity of companies in need of capital for acquisitions, divestitures, growth, development, recapitalizations and other purposes. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in New York, New York.
PSEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PSEC Latest Social Stream
View Full PSEC Social Stream
Latest PSEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Prospect Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PSEC as an investment opportunity.
Cause-Related PSAs Influence Teens More Than Athletes or Celebrities is the Finding from Refuel Agency Research
Refuel Agency, the largest provider of media + marketing services to reach teen, college, military and multicultural consumers throughout the U.S., released research findings that teens pay attention to cause-related public service announcements more than they do influencers, athletes, or celebrities.
Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) Q3 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 11, 2021 11:00 ET Company Participants John Barry - Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Grier Eliasek - President & Chief Operating Officer Kristin Van Dask - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Robert Dodd - Raymond James & Associates Presentation...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 11, 2021 / Prospect Capital Corp. (NASDAQ:PSEC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Third Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 11, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
While higher expenses hurt, increase in total investment income aids Prospect Capital's (PSEC) fiscal Q3 results.
NEW YORK, May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Prospect Capital Corporation (NASDAQ: PSEC) (the “Company”) today announced it expects to file with the Securities and Exchange Commission its report on Form 10-Q containing results for the fiscal third quarter ended March 31, 2021 on Monday, May 10, 2021 after the close of the markets. The Company also expects to issue its earnings press release on Monday, May 10, 2021 after the close of the markets. The Company will host a conference call on Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The conference call dial-in number will be 888-338-7333. A recording of the conference call will be available for approximately 30 days. To hear a replay, call 877-344-7529 and use passcode 10156358. The conference call will also be available via a live li...
PSEC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|