Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that PSEC reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 2.11% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PSEC's price: MRVL, LDOS, EXPO, FMS and EE.
PSEC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Prospect Capital Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 600.12% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Prospect Capital Corp are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, PSEC offers a dividend yield in the top 1.27% of stocks in our set.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 600.12%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 99.41% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, PSEC has a discount rate lower than 99.41% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, PSEC is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 3.02% of them.
PSEC Dividend Chart
PSEC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|