Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that PSEC reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 2.11% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PSEC's price: MRVL, LDOS, EXPO, FMS and EE.
PSEC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of PSEC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 623.26% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Prospect Capital Corp are:
- PSEC's market cap is about 3 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the mid-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 97.99% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Prospect Capital Corp's expected return of 623.26% is higher than 98.48% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, PSEC has a discount rate lower than 98.48% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, PSEC's equity discount rate is less than 95.64% of those stocks.
PSEC Dividend Chart
PSEC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|