Prospect Capital Corporation (PSEC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: PSEC reports less variability in its cash flow than only 1.54000000000001% of dividend stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PSEC's price: ASFI, EXPO, GSHD, WPM and LEJU.
PSEC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for PSEC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 719.08%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PSEC, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, PSEC provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 95.19% such stocks.
- Prospect Capital Corp's dividend growth rate is greater than 4.99% of dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- In terms of opportunity, Prospect Capital Corp's estimated return of 719.08% surpasses about 96.25% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
PSEC Dividend Chart
PSEC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|