Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD): Price and Financial Metrics
PXD Stock Summary
- Pioneer Natural Resources Co's market capitalization of $24,313,597,233 is ahead of 91.66% of US-listed equities.
- PXD's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,143.46 -- higher than 95.78% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Pioneer Natural Resources Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.05% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pioneer Natural Resources Co, a group of peers worth examining would be WCN, RCI, O, IMO, and CXO.
- Visit PXD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pxd.com.
PXD Stock Price Chart More Charts
PXD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$148.43||52-week high||$178.22|
|Prev. close||$146.99||52-week low||$114.79|
|Day high||$148.50||Avg. volume||1,528,359|
|50-day MA||$140.34||Dividend yield||1.2%|
|200-day MA||$140.06||Market Cap||24.59B|
Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD) Company Bio
Pioneer Natural Resources engages in the exploration and production of oil and gas in the United States. The company also produces and sells oil, natural gas liquids, and gas. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Irving, Texas.