Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PXD POWR Grades
- PXD scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.25% of US stocks.
- PXD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- PXD ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
PXD Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 140.79, Pioneer Natural Resources Co P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.12% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Pioneer Natural Resources Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.29% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 200.25%, Pioneer Natural Resources Co's debt growth rate surpasses 95.55% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pioneer Natural Resources Co, a group of peers worth examining would be EOG, DLR, CLR, ARE, and HLT.
- Visit PXD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pxd.com.
PXD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, PXD's EV/EBIT ratio is 403.03% higher, now standing at 91.3.
- PXD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 82.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PXD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 133.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PXD.
PXD Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -180.43%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 49.04%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -45.46%.
The table below shows PXD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PXD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PXD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.85% of graded US stocks.
- PXD's asset turnover comes in at 0.358 -- ranking 69th of 138 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- RNGR, CLMT, and SUN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PXD.
The table below shows PXD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PXD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PXD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$157.22||52-week high||$175.37|
|Prev. close||$150.05||52-week low||$76.58|
|Day high||$157.47||Avg. volume||2,461,779|
|50-day MA||$148.26||Dividend yield||4.03%|
|200-day MA||$146.71||Market Cap||38.36B|
Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD) Company Bio
Pioneer Natural Resources engages in the exploration and production of oil and gas in the United States. The company also produces and sells oil, natural gas liquids, and gas. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Irving, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
PXD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PXD Latest Social Stream
View Full PXD Social Stream
Latest PXD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pioneer Natural Resources Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PXD as an investment opportunity.
Pioneer Natural Resources Announces the Addition of Maria S. Jelescu Dreyfus to the Company’s Board of Directors
DALLAS, September 22, 2021--PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES ANNOUNCES THE ADDITION OF MARIA S. JELESCU DREYFUS TO THE COMPANY’S BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Cash from offloading some of its assets can enable Pioneer Natural (PXD) to reduce debt burden and provide its balance sheet with some breathing room.
With the latest deal closure, likely in the fourth quarter of this year, ConocoPhillips (COP) is likely to be able to produce 200 MBOE/D daily.
Pioneer Natural (PXD) is expecting to generate more than $2 billion from the planned divestment.
TULSA, OK, Sept. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Laredo Petroleum, Inc. (NYSE: LPI) ("Laredo" or the "Company") today announced the signing of a purchase and sale agreement to acquire approximately 20,000 net acres in western Glasscock County from Pioneer Natural Resources Company (NYSE: PXD) ("Pioneer") for approximately $230 million, subject to customary closing price adjustments. This is Laredos second significant acquisition in 2021, as the Company continues to execute its transformational strategy and expand its high-margin inventory. The leasehold to be acquired is directly adjacent to Laredos existing western Glasscock leasehold, expanding its oil-weighted core development area in the prolific Midland Basin. The transaction is expected to close in October 2021.
PXD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PXDWant to do more research on Pioneer Natural Resources Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Pioneer Natural Resources Co (PXD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pioneer Natural Resources Co (PXD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pioneer Natural Resources Co (PXD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch