Pioneer Natural Resources Co. (PXD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PXD POWR Grades
- PXD scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.63% of US stocks.
- PXD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- PXD ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
PXD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $60,437,989,713, PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES CO has a greater market value than 96.31% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.01% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, PXD has reported earnings growth of 401.25%, putting it ahead of 95.7% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES CO, a group of peers worth examining would be E, EOG, PSA, CVE, and ET.
- Visit PXD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pxd.com.
PXD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, PXD's EV/EBIT ratio is 30% lower, now standing at 7.
- PXD's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PXD.
PXD Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 139.23%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 122.7%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -23.26%.
The table below shows PXD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PXD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PXD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.45% of graded US stocks.
- PXD's asset turnover comes in at 0.358 -- ranking 74th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- RNGR, CLMT, and SNMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PXD.
The table below shows PXD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PXD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PXD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$245.21||52-week high||$288.46|
|Prev. close||$254.14||52-week low||$166.97|
|Day high||$249.69||Avg. volume||2,534,671|
|50-day MA||$246.13||Dividend yield||1.73%|
|200-day MA||$242.76||Market Cap||59.33B|
Pioneer Natural Resources Co. (PXD) Company Bio
Pioneer Natural Resources Company is an American company engaged in hydrocarbon exploration headquartered in Irving, Texas. It operates in the Cline Shale, which is part of the Spraberry Trend of the Permian Basin, where the company is the largest acreage holder. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PXD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PXD Latest Social Stream
View Full PXD Social Stream
Latest PXD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PXD as an investment opportunity.
Exploration and production businesses are witnessing big gains from a healthy crude price trajectory. Thus, Diamondback (FANG), Pioneer (PXD) & Matador (MTDR) are poised to gain.
Is Weakness In Pioneer Natural Resources Company (NYSE:PXD) Stock A Sign That The Market Could be Wrong Given Its Strong Financial Prospects?
With its stock down 5.3% over the past month, it is easy to disregard Pioneer Natural Resources (NYSE:PXD). But if you...
The dividend increases over the past 18 months make these seven companies the best dividend stocks to buy and hold forever.
Stocks look fine on Friday morning. As long as you look away from the energy sector. Ten of the eleven sectors of the S 500 were up or flat as trading began. Lower prices for oil and gas, however, meant a 1.7% decline across energy stocks. All 23 tickers in the group were in the red, according to FactSet. Unsurprisingly, those names are among the worst performers in early trading. Diamondback Energy, EOG Resources and Pioneer Natural Resources were all down at least 3%.
Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) has been one of the stocks most watched by Zacks.com users lately. So, it is worth exploring what lies ahead for the stock.
PXD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PXDWant to do more research on Pioneer Natural Resources Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Pioneer Natural Resources Co (PXD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pioneer Natural Resources Co (PXD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pioneer Natural Resources Co (PXD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch