Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD): Price and Financial Metrics
PXD Stock Summary
- PXD has a market capitalization of $24,504,855,450 -- more than approximately 90.45% of US stocks.
- PXD's current price/earnings ratio is 140.83, which is higher than 93.28% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Pioneer Natural Resources Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.84% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pioneer Natural Resources Co are WCN, CNQ, CLR, SLB, and RGLD.
- Visit PXD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pxd.com.
PXD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PXD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$149.05||52-week high||$153.21|
|Prev. close||$150.06||52-week low||$48.62|
|Day high||$153.21||Avg. volume||3,024,835|
|50-day MA||$125.86||Dividend yield||1.48%|
|200-day MA||$103.39||Market Cap||24.52B|
Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD) Company Bio
Pioneer Natural Resources engages in the exploration and production of oil and gas in the United States. The company also produces and sells oil, natural gas liquids, and gas. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Irving, Texas.
PXD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Pioneer Natural Resources Co with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Pioneer Natural Resources Co ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 22.67%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Pioneer Natural Resources Co, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 0.5 years, is 0.67% -- higher than 85.08% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Pioneer Natural Resources Co's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 18 -- greater than 71.71% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 22.37% stocks in the Energy sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PXD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PXD Latest Social Stream
View Full PXD Social Stream
Latest PXD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pioneer Natural Resources Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PXD as an investment opportunity.
Pioneer Natural Resources ([[PXD]] +3.4%) says the Texas winter storm will dent its full-year production by ~2%, but it has not derailed the company's plans to launch one of the oil industry's first variable dividends.The storm will cut Pioneer's production by ~8K bbl/day this year, but most of the output...
D) from 363.4 thousand. However, the average realized price plunged 25.1% to $28.22 per BOE year-over-year.
Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) -1.5% post-market despite reporting better than expected adjusted Q4 earnings even while falling sharply from a year ago, as crude oil prices recovered from pandemic-driven lows.Pioneer says last week's Texas winter storm will cut production by 30K-55K boe/day of oil and gas per day during the...
Pioneer Natural Resources Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial and Operating Results; Provides 2021 Outlook
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Pioneer Natural Resources Company (NYSE:PXD) ("Pioneer" or "the Company") today reported financial and operating results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2020. Pioneer reported fourth quarter net income attributable to common stockholders of $43 million, or $0.26 per diluted share. These results include the effects of noncash mark-to-market adjustments and certain other unusual items. Excluding these items, non-GAAP adjusted income for the fourth quarter was
"Yet despite these positive growth signals, U.S. tight oil production is far from recovering its pre-COVID mojo." The chief executive of shale producer Pioneer Natural Resources Co, Scott Sheffield, recently said he expects small companies to increase output but in the aggregate U.S. output will remain flat to 1% higher even at $60 per barrel.
PXD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PXDWant to do more research on Pioneer Natural Resources Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Pioneer Natural Resources Co (PXD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pioneer Natural Resources Co (PXD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pioneer Natural Resources Co (PXD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!