Pioneer Natural Resources Co. (PXD): Price and Financial Metrics
PXD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$234.09||52-week high||$274.70|
|Prev. close||$227.87||52-week low||$177.26|
|Day high||$236.27||Avg. volume||2,127,008|
|50-day MA||$231.47||Dividend yield||2.24%|
|200-day MA||$218.02||Market Cap||54.58B|
PXD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PXD POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PXD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.1% of US stocks.
- PXD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- PXD's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 12.87% of US stocks).
PXD Stock Summary
- PXD has a market capitalization of $52,006,797,000 -- more than approximately 95.79% of US stocks.
- PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES CO's stock had its IPO on December 22, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.08% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.56% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES CO, a group of peers worth examining would be EOG, HLT, PSA, DVN, and CNQ.
- PXD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES CO's official web site, go to www.pxd.com.
PXD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, PXD's price/sales ratio is 92.86% higher, now standing at 2.7.
- PXD's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PXD.
PXD Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 100.82%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 850.81%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 147.78%.
The table below shows PXD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PXD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PXD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.45% of graded US stocks.
- PXD's asset turnover comes in at 0.358 -- ranking 74th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- RNGR, CLMT, and SNMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PXD.
The table below shows PXD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Pioneer Natural Resources Co. (PXD) Company Bio
Pioneer Natural Resources Company is an American company engaged in hydrocarbon exploration headquartered in Irving, Texas. It operates in the Cline Shale, which is part of the Spraberry Trend of the Permian Basin, where the company is the largest acreage holder. (Source:Wikipedia)
PXD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PXD Latest Social Stream
View Full PXD Social Stream
Latest PXD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PXD as an investment opportunity.
In June, West Texas Intermediate crude oil traded in the mid-$60s. Three months later, it’s pushing $95 per barrel, with market expectations that it will soon be above $100.
In this article, we will take a look at the 13 best American energy stocks to buy now. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Best American Energy Stocks To Buy Now. Energy stocks have been enjoying gains in the third quarter, thanks to a surge in oil prices that came on the […]
Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
The fields align with Equinor's (EQNR) strategy in a nation where it has a robust record. The company plans to bolster its presence in the nation.
BP and Shell revise their initial bids to incorporate the drilling of at least three deepwater wells as part of a proposed work program, as well as acquiring 3D seismic data for the unexplored acreage.
PXD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PXDWant to do more research on Pioneer Natural Resources Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Pioneer Natural Resources Co (PXD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pioneer Natural Resources Co (PXD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pioneer Natural Resources Co (PXD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch