Pioneer Natural Resources Co. (PXD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PXD POWR Grades
- PXD scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- PXD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PXD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
PXD Stock Summary
- Pioneer Natural Resources Co's market capitalization of $61,549,238,241 is ahead of 95.54% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Pioneer Natural Resources Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.52% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, PXD has reported earnings growth of -2,302.27%, putting it ahead of merely 0.8% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PXD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EOG, HLT, NEM, DLR, and WM.
- Visit PXD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pxd.com.
PXD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, PXD's EV/EBIT ratio is 403.03% higher, now standing at 91.3.
- PXD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 82.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PXD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 133.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PXD.
PXD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 165.82%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 165.82%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -45.46%.
The table below shows PXD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PXD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PXD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.45% of graded US stocks.
- PXD's asset turnover comes in at 0.358 -- ranking 74th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- RNGR, CLMT, and SNMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PXD.
The table below shows PXD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PXD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PXD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$275.31||52-week high||$282.10|
|Prev. close||$279.99||52-week low||$133.73|
|Day high||$276.22||Avg. volume||2,518,139|
|50-day MA||$253.22||Dividend yield||0.89%|
|200-day MA||$205.53||Market Cap||66.61B|
Pioneer Natural Resources Co. (PXD) Company Bio
Pioneer Natural Resources Company is an American company engaged in hydrocarbon exploration headquartered in Irving, Texas. It operates in the Cline Shale, which is part of the Spraberry Trend of the Permian Basin, where the company is the largest acreage holder. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PXD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PXD Latest Social Stream
View Full PXD Social Stream
Latest PXD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pioneer Natural Resources Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PXD as an investment opportunity.
When investors look for relative strength assets, energy stocks are one of the few groups that have been strong all year.
The Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF currently yields 3.9%. But when factoring in the sector’s increasing capacity for dividends and buybacks, the all-inclusive yield for some companies could be in excess of 7%, says one analyst.
The energy sector is composed of companies focused on the exploration, production, and marketing of oil, gas, and renewable resources around the world. Energy sector stocks include upstream companies that are primarily engaged in the exploration of oil or gas reserves, such as Devon Energy Corp. (DVN). Downstream companies include HollyFrontier Corp. (HFC), which refines and processes oil and gas products for delivery to consumers.
DALLAS, February 24, 2022--Pioneer Natural Resources today denounced Russia’s unprovoked invasion of Ukraine. The borders and self-governance choices of sovereign nations must be respected. Russia has decided on a war of choice which will have negative impacts not only in Ukraine, but across the globe. We deplore the unnecessary loss of life this conflict will cause. Our prayers and support go out to the people of Ukraine.
In this article, we discuss the top 10 oil and gas stocks to invest in. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of the oil and gas industry and these stocks, go directly to the Top 5 Oil and Gas Stocks to Invest In. The oil and gas industry is seeing a continuous recovery in […]
PXD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PXDWant to do more research on Pioneer Natural Resources Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Pioneer Natural Resources Co (PXD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pioneer Natural Resources Co (PXD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pioneer Natural Resources Co (PXD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch