Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD): Price and Financial Metrics
PXD Stock Summary
- PXD has a higher market value than 91.59% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $24,085,005,026.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,132.71, Pioneer Natural Resources Co is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.75% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Pioneer Natural Resources Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.05% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PXD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RCI, WCN, O, IMO, and CXO.
- PXD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pioneer Natural Resources Co's official web site, go to www.pxd.com.
PXD Stock Price Chart More Charts
PXD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$142.53||52-week high||$178.22|
|Prev. close||$141.17||52-week low||$114.79|
|Day high||$147.24||Avg. volume||1,583,876|
|50-day MA||$143.80||Dividend yield||1.25%|
|200-day MA||$137.52||Market Cap||23.61B|
Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD) Company Bio
Pioneer Natural Resources engages in the exploration and production of oil and gas in the United States. The company also produces and sells oil, natural gas liquids, and gas. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Irving, Texas.