Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD): Price and Financial Metrics
PXD Stock Summary
- PXD has a market capitalization of $12,034,206,670 -- more than approximately 89.65% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Pioneer Natural Resources Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- PXD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 24.8% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pioneer Natural Resources Co are CXO, RGLD, COG, PSB, and HES.
- Visit PXD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pxd.com.
PXD Stock Price Chart More Charts
PXD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.24||52-week high||$178.22|
|Prev. close||$74.68||52-week low||$48.62|
|Day high||$76.80||Avg. volume||2,518,871|
|50-day MA||$105.60||Dividend yield||1.47%|
|200-day MA||$127.81||Market Cap||12.63B|
Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD) Company Bio
Pioneer Natural Resources engages in the exploration and production of oil and gas in the United States. The company also produces and sells oil, natural gas liquids, and gas. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Irving, Texas.