Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.75 years, PXD has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 17.57%.
- As for free cash flow, PXD has greater average cash flow over the past 5.75 years than only 1.88% US-listed dividend payers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PXD that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ALSK, TECH, NVO, EDUC and PZZA.
PXD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for PXD, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 68.43% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PXD, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Energy sector, Pioneer Natural Resources Co's expected return of -68.43% is higher than 7.21% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, PXD has a discount rate lower than 7.21% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Pioneer Natural Resources Co's dividend growth rate is greater than 92.01% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for PXD, approximately 6.77% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
PXD Dividend Chart
PXD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PXD Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on PXD dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pioneer Natural Resources Co and its dividends:
Pioneer Natural Resources Co Common Stock (PXD) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Pioneer Natural Resources Co (PXD) - Dividend Investor
Pioneer Natural Resources Co (PXD) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha