Pioneer Natural Resources Co. (PXD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PXD reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.86% over the past 5.5 years.
- As for free cash flow, PXD has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 3.11% US-listed dividend payers.
- PXD's free cash flow has decreased for the 6th consecutive quarter.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PXD's price: NYC, PNW, CTXS, CANG and SBAC.
PXD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Pioneer Natural Resources Co, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 214.44% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PXD, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Energy sector, PXD provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than just 11.43% such stocks.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Pioneer Natural Resources Co has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 99.73% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
PXD Dividend Chart
PXD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PXD Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on PXD dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pioneer Natural Resources Co and its dividends:
Pioneer Natural Resources Co Common Stock (PXD) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Pioneer Natural Resources Co (PXD) - Dividend Investor
Pioneer Natural Resources Co (PXD) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha