Restaurant Brands International Inc. Common Shares (QSR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QSR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where QSR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.78% of US stocks.
- QSR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 160 days.
- QSR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 15.97% of US stocks).
QSR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Restaurant Brands International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For QSR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.81% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.55 for Restaurant Brands International Inc; that's greater than it is for 90.69% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QSR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RH, RPRX, IIIV, NSA, and DKS.
- QSR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Restaurant Brands International Inc's official web site, go to www.rbi.com.
QSR Valuation Summary
- QSR's price/earnings ratio is 29.5; this is 52.06% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- QSR's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.9 over the prior 81 months.
- Over the past 81 months, QSR's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QSR.
QSR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 37.79%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 9.21%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 29.44%.
The table below shows QSR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QSR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QSR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.04% of graded US stocks.
- QSR's asset turnover comes in at 0.242 -- ranking 62nd of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- TNL, DIN, and YUM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QSR.
The table below shows QSR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QSR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QSR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.24||52-week high||$71.12|
|Prev. close||$56.50||52-week low||$54.18|
|Day high||$56.64||Avg. volume||1,421,577|
|50-day MA||$58.18||Dividend yield||3.75%|
|200-day MA||$63.09||Market Cap||17.64B|
Restaurant Brands International Inc. Common Shares (QSR) Company Bio
Restaurant Brands International owns and operates quick service restaurants under the Burger King and Tim Hortons brand names. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Oakville, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
QSR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QSR Latest Social Stream
View Full QSR Social Stream
Latest QSR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Restaurant Brands International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QSR as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK , Jan. 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- You really are what you eat according to a new study, which reveals how the severity of COVID-19 symptoms depends on your dietary intake. Early on in the pandemic, the CDC warned that obesity was a major risk factor for severe COVID-19 symptoms, which is now backed by scientific evidence. The study , which was conducted by the Universidad de Guadalajara , adults who regularly consumed more legumes, cereals, bread, and grains had less severe COVID-19 symptoms. This study demonstrates the importance of healthy dietary choices in managing infections, something that companies such as Plantable (NEO:PLBL) are passionate about. Others like Else Nutrition (TSXV: BABY ) (OTCQX: BABYF ), The Very Good Food Company (TSXV: VERY ) (NASDAQ: VGFC ), Restaurant...
Investment company Ellsworth Advisors, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Coliseum Acquisition Corp, Activision Blizzard Inc, Fiserv Inc, Restaurant Brands International Inc, Black Knight Inc, sells Goldman Sachs Access Treasury 0-1 Year ETF, S&P Global Inc, Lowe's Inc, Dollar Tree Inc, Centene Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Ellsworth Advisors, LLC.
Morgan Stanley lowers its rating on Restaurant Brands International (QSR) to Underweight from Equal-weight. Read more on QSR stock.
In this article we are going to use hedge fund sentiment as a tool and determine whether Restaurant Brands International Inc (NYSE:QSR) is a good investment right now. We like to analyze hedge fund sentiment before conducting days of in-depth research. We do so because hedge funds and other elite investors have numerous Ivy League […]
Restaurant Brands International Inc. ( NYSE:QSR ) received a lot of attention from a substantial price movement on the...
QSR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching QSRWant to do more research on Restaurant Brands International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Restaurant Brands International Inc (QSR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Restaurant Brands International Inc (QSR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Restaurant Brands International Inc (QSR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch