Restaurant Brands International Inc. (QSR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QSR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where QSR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.13% of US stocks.
- QSR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- QSR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 13.54% of US stocks).
QSR Stock Summary
- QSR has a higher market value than 86.56% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $17,902,956,123.
- For QSR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.39% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.53 for Restaurant Brands International Inc; that's greater than it is for 90.48% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QSR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RH, FPH, DISCA, ESRT, and BGCP.
- Visit QSR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rbi.com.
QSR Valuation Summary
- QSR's price/earnings ratio is 29.5; this is 52.06% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- QSR's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.9 over the prior 81 months.
- Over the past 81 months, QSR's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QSR.
QSR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 11.7%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -10.05%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 272.41%.
The table below shows QSR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QSR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QSR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.04% of graded US stocks.
- QSR's asset turnover comes in at 0.242 -- ranking 62nd of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- TNL, DIN, and YUM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QSR.
The table below shows QSR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QSR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QSR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.94||52-week high||$65.64|
|Prev. close||$59.25||52-week low||$46.68|
|Day high||$60.39||Avg. volume||1,446,792|
|50-day MA||$52.06||Dividend yield||3.65%|
|200-day MA||$55.66||Market Cap||18.35B|
Restaurant Brands International Inc. (QSR) Company Bio
Restaurant Brands International owns and operates quick service restaurants under the Burger King and Tim Hortons brand names. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Oakville, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
QSR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QSR Latest Social Stream
View Full QSR Social Stream
Latest QSR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Restaurant Brands International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QSR as an investment opportunity.
Fast-food giants have a lot of risk as Russian invades Ukraine and becomes more isolated from the rest of the world.
Burger King franchisor reduces number of nuggets in meals to 8 from 10 in effort to combat inflation
Carrols Restaurant Group discussed the steps it's taking to combat labor and commodity inflation during its most recent earnings announcement
(Bloomberg) -- Carrols Restaurant Group Inc., the largest Burger King owner in the U.S., is cutting its chicken-nugget portion sizes as surging beef and wage costs hit profit.Most Read from BloombergRussia Invasion of Ukraine Ignites European Security CrisisRussia Hits Airfields; Kyiv Imposes Martial Law: Ukraine UpdateWestern Allies See Kyiv Falling Within Hours: Ukraine UpdateStocks Pare Slide as U.S. Announces More Sanctions: Markets WrapThe $200 Billion Club Loses Last Member as Elon Musk’s
Restaurant Brands International (TSX:QSR)(NYSE:QSR) is a wonderful company at a wonderful price as we head into March 2022. The post New Investors: 1 Stock Id Buy in a Market Correction appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
Pershing Square Capital: “QSR is a High-Quality Business with Significant Long-Term Growth Potential”
Pershing Square Capital Management, an investment management firm, published its fourth-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. An annual portfolio net return of 26.9% was recorded by the fund for the whole year of 2021, versus the S&P 500 Index, the FTSE 100, and MSCI World Index that delivered a […]
QSR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching QSRWant to do more research on Restaurant Brands International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Restaurant Brands International Inc (QSR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Restaurant Brands International Inc (QSR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Restaurant Brands International Inc (QSR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch