Restaurant Brands International Inc. Common Shares (QSR): Price and Financial Metrics
QSR Stock Summary
- For QSR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.17% of US equities we're observing.
- QSR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.49% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, QSR is more volatile than merely 6.29% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QSR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IFMK, BGCP, RCM, ESRT, and WHD.
- Visit QSR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rbi.com.
QSR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QSR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.05||52-week high||$68.48|
|Prev. close||$66.24||52-week low||$42.01|
|Day high||$66.25||Avg. volume||1,679,497|
|50-day MA||$63.67||Dividend yield||3.2%|
|200-day MA||$59.18||Market Cap||20.28B|
Restaurant Brands International Inc. Common Shares (QSR) Company Bio
Restaurant Brands International owns and operates quick service restaurants under the Burger King and Tim Hortons brand names. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Oakville, Canada.
QSR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for QSR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Restaurant Brands International Inc ranked in the 16th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Restaurant Brands International Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5 years, is -0.06% -- higher than merely 17.39% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Restaurant Brands International Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 15.51% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Restaurant Brands International Inc experienced a tax rate of about 6% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than only 24.44% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
QSR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QSR Latest Social Stream
View Full QSR Social Stream
Latest QSR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Restaurant Brands International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QSR as an investment opportunity.
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
RBC Capital Stick to Their Buy Rating for Restaurant Brands International
Wendy's CEO Todd Penegor shares his thoughts with Yahoo Finance Presents on the chicken sandwich wars.
Wendy's remains all in on breakfast, CEO Todd Penegor tells Yahoo Finance Presents.
Insiders are buzzing about Subway's attempts to sell itself to Arby's or Burger King's parent companies
Summary List Placement In recent weeks, Insider has spoken with more than a dozen Subway insiders: current franchisees as well as current and former corporate employees. Nearly every single one says they have heard rumors about Subway's owners attempting the sell the struggling chain. "What is confirmed through chitchat in the restaurant industry is that both RBI — Restaurant Brands International — and also Inspire, in the last year to year and a half, have done due diligence looking at Subway," John Gordon, a chain restaurant analyst with Pacific Management Consulting Group, told Insider. Read more: Rumors are flying that Subway is up for sale as the distressed sandwich chain lays off hundreds to cut costs and abandons franchisees Restaurant Brands International is the parent company o...
QSR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching QSRWant to do more research on Restaurant Brands International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Restaurant Brands International Inc (QSR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Restaurant Brands International Inc (QSR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Restaurant Brands International Inc (QSR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!