Restaurant Brands International Inc. Common Shares (QSR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QSR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where QSR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.29% of US stocks.
- QSR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- QSR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
QSR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Restaurant Brands International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.47% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Restaurant Brands International Inc is higher than it is for about 90.81% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.55 for Restaurant Brands International Inc; that's greater than it is for 90.57% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Restaurant Brands International Inc are RPRX, NSA, DKS, IIIV, and RH.
- Visit QSR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rbi.com.
QSR Valuation Summary
- QSR's price/earnings ratio is 29.5; this is 52.06% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- QSR's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.9 over the prior 81 months.
- Over the past 81 months, QSR's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QSR.
QSR Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 41.99%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -14.17%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 37.79%.
The table below shows QSR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QSR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QSR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.04% of graded US stocks.
- QSR's asset turnover comes in at 0.242 -- ranking 62nd of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- TNL, DIN, and YUM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QSR.
The table below shows QSR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QSR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QSR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.35||52-week high||$71.12|
|Prev. close||$56.03||52-week low||$54.18|
|Day high||$56.71||Avg. volume||1,438,497|
|50-day MA||$59.49||Dividend yield||3.78%|
|200-day MA||$63.95||Market Cap||17.14B|
Restaurant Brands International Inc. Common Shares (QSR) Company Bio
Restaurant Brands International owns and operates quick service restaurants under the Burger King and Tim Hortons brand names. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Oakville, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
QSR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QSR Latest Social Stream
View Full QSR Social Stream
Latest QSR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Restaurant Brands International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QSR as an investment opportunity.
Several of Restaurant Brands International's (QSR -1.5%) Tim Horton's franchisees are facing a "hiring crisis" according to a series of emails obtained by BNN Bloomberg. The leaked emails and BNN Bloomberg interviews suggest that the company is experiencing problems hiring and retaining staff in several suburban stores, primarily in the...
Parametric Portfolio Associates LLC Boosts Holdings in Restaurant Brands International Inc. (NYSE:QSR)
Parametric Portfolio Associates LLC boosted its holdings in shares of Restaurant Brands International Inc. (NYSE:QSR) (TSE:QSR) by 12.2% during the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the SEC. The fund owned 146,654 shares of the restaurant operators stock after purchasing an additional 15,959 shares during the period. Parametric Portfolio Associates LLCs 
Agreement further contributes to Tims China''s robust expansion SHANGHAI , Nov. 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- TH International Limited, together with its wholly owned subsidiaries, ("THIL" or " Tims China ") announced today a strategic partnership with METRO China, a leading retailer and joint venture of Wumart and Metro AG, whereby Tims China will be the exclusive coffee shop brand in METRO stores in China. The first seven stores operating under this partnership opened today in four cities. Tims China and METRO China leadership at METROs strategic partnership conference Under the partnership, Tims China will open Tims Go coffee shops, the compact-store model of Tims China , at METRO China stores in the country. Tims China will enjoy preferred site selection, as well as delivery services and...
Zacks: Analysts Anticipate Restaurant Brands International Inc. (NYSE:QSR) Will Post Quarterly Sales of $1.49 Billion
Analysts expect that Restaurant Brands International Inc. (NYSE:QSR) (TSE:QSR) will report sales of $1.49 billion for the current fiscal quarter, according to Zacks. Eight analysts have made estimates for Restaurant Brands Internationals earnings. The lowest sales estimate is $1.30 billion and the highest is $1.55 billion. Restaurant Brands International posted sales of $1.36 billion in 
Ola Sars, CEO at Soundtrack Your Brand, joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the impact of music in stores and restaurants on retail sales and how 55 % of shoppers stay longer because of the music.
QSR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching QSRWant to do more research on Restaurant Brands International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Restaurant Brands International Inc (QSR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Restaurant Brands International Inc (QSR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Restaurant Brands International Inc (QSR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch