Restaurant Brands International Inc. (QSR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QSR POWR Grades
- QSR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QSR is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- QSR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 21.23% of US stocks).
QSR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of RESTAURANT BRANDS INTERNATIONAL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for RESTAURANT BRANDS INTERNATIONAL INC is higher than it is for about 90.34% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.13 for RESTAURANT BRANDS INTERNATIONAL INC; that's greater than it is for 90.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RESTAURANT BRANDS INTERNATIONAL INC are NMRK, EWCZ, CNM, BGCP, and EZPW.
- QSR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RESTAURANT BRANDS INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.rbi.com.
QSR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, QSR's price/sales ratio is 287.5% higher, now standing at 3.1.
- Over the past 97 months, QSR's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QSR.
QSR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 29.14%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -10.35%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -64.17%.
The table below shows QSR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QSR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QSR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.04% of graded US stocks.
- QSR's asset turnover comes in at 0.242 -- ranking 62nd of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- TNL, DIN, and YUM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QSR.
The table below shows QSR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QSR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QSR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.54||52-week high||$68.54|
|Prev. close||$67.09||52-week low||$46.68|
|Day high||$67.14||Avg. volume||1,490,397|
|50-day MA||$60.09||Dividend yield||3.22%|
|200-day MA||$56.52||Market Cap||20.41B|
Restaurant Brands International Inc. (QSR) Company Bio
Restaurant Brands International Inc. (RBI) is a Canadian-American multinational fast food holding company. It was formed in 2014 by the $12.5 billion merger between American fast food restaurant chain Burger King and Canadian coffee shop and restaurant chain Tim Hortons, and expanded by the 2017 purchase of American fast-food chain Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen. The company is the fifth-largest operator of fast food restaurants in the world behind Subway, McDonald's, Starbucks and Yum! Brands. RBI is based alongside Tim Hortons in Toronto (previously Oakville, Ontario). For tax purposes, Burger King and Popeyes retain their existing operations and headquarters, both in Miami. The 2014 merger focused primarily on expanding the international reach of the Tim Hortons brand and providing financial efficiencies for both companies. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
QSR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QSR Latest Social Stream
View Full QSR Social Stream
Latest QSR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RESTAURANT BRANDS INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QSR as an investment opportunity.
We Like These Underlying Return On Capital Trends At Restaurant Brands International Limited Partnership (TSE:QSP.UN)
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? Ideally, a business will...
Today we're going to take a look at the well-established Restaurant Brands International Inc. ( NYSE:QSR ). The...
These competitors in the burger space are serving up juicy dividends. Which one is the better addition to your portfolio?
Restaurant Brands International Inc. to Participate in Morgan Stanley Global Consumer & Retail Conference
Restaurant Brands International Inc. (TSX: QSR) (NYSE: QSR) (TSX: QSP) ("RBI") announced today that José Cil, Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at Morgan Stanley Consumer & Retail Conference on December 6th, 2022 at 8:45 am Eastern Time.
MIAMI, November 30, 2022--It’s reigning Whopper sandwiches — 1/4 lb* of flame-grilled beef delivered straight to your smartphone. The Whopper is known for going big, and its birthday celebrations are no different. Last year, BK offered the Whopper for its original price of 37 cents and now, the brand will airdrop 65,000 codes for free Whopper sandwiches in Times Square and on social to celebrate the sandwich’s 65th birthday.
QSR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching QSRWant to do more research on Restaurant Brands International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Restaurant Brands International Inc (QSR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Restaurant Brands International Inc (QSR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Restaurant Brands International Inc (QSR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch