Restaurant Brands International Inc. Common Shares (QSR): Price and Financial Metrics
QSR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Restaurant Brands International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Restaurant Brands International Inc is higher than it is for about 91.75% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.3 for Restaurant Brands International Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.09% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QSR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MCEP, ESRT, LIVE, LBRT, and GEN.
- QSR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Restaurant Brands International Inc's official web site, go to www.rbi.com.
QSR Stock Price Chart More Charts
QSR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.57||52-week high||$79.46|
|Prev. close||$64.24||52-week low||$60.70|
|Day high||$63.85||Avg. volume||3,048,493|
|50-day MA||$64.92||Dividend yield||3.11%|
|200-day MA||$68.89||Market Cap||18.99B|
Restaurant Brands International Inc. Common Shares (QSR) Company Bio
Restaurant Brands International owns and operates quick service restaurants under the Burger King and Tim Hortons brand names. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Oakville, Canada.
QSR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for QSR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Restaurant Brands International Inc ranked in the 76st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Restaurant Brands International Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Restaurant Brands International Inc over the past 4.66 years is 0.46%; that's higher than 85.92% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- Restaurant Brands International Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 16.13% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|