Restaurant Brands International Inc. Common Shares (QSR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, QSR has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 87.36% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- QSR's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 5.78%.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that QSR has less volatility in its price than 88.12% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with QSR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CCI, ATRI, TDS, HNP and PSN.
QSR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of QSR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 10.43% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Restaurant Brands International Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Restaurant Brands International Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 88% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Restaurant Brands International Inc's expected return of -10.43% is higher than 80.67% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Restaurant Brands International Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 80.67% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Restaurant Brands International Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 96.49% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
QSR Dividend Chart
QSR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
QSR Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on QSR dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Restaurant Brands International Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Restaurant Brands International Inc Common Stock (QSR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Restaurant Brands International Inc (QSR) - Dividend Investor
Restaurant Brands International Inc (QSR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha