Restaurant Brands International Inc. (QSR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- QSR has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 87.77% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- QSR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.1; for context, that's better than just 13.57% stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that QSR has less fluctuation in its price than 84.24% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with QSR's price: SNX, HASI, BAH, EBIX and CONE.
QSR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Restaurant Brands International Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 70.47% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of QSR, investors may wish to consider are:
- QSR's market cap is about 18 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 85.08% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 70.47%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 89.47% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Restaurant Brands International Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 89.47% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, QSR's equity discount rate is less than 80.12% of those stocks.
QSR Dividend Chart
QSR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
QSR Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on QSR dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Restaurant Brands International Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Restaurant Brands International Inc Common Stock (QSR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Restaurant Brands International Inc (QSR) - Dividend Investor
Restaurant Brands International Inc (QSR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha