Restaurant Brands International Inc. Common Shares (QSR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- QSR has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 86.92% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- QSR reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.55% over the past 5.5 years.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, QSR has returned $1,180,000,000 US dollars -- more than 88.85% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with QSR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CNX, CORE, EQC, SHI and NAT.
QSR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for QSR, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 4.01% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Restaurant Brands International Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Restaurant Brands International Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 81.94% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of -4.01%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 77.08% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, QSR has a discount rate lower than 77.08% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, QSR boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 86.05% of the dividend issuers in our set.
QSR Dividend Chart
QSR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
QSR Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on QSR dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Restaurant Brands International Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Restaurant Brands International Inc Common Stock (QSR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Restaurant Brands International Inc (QSR) - Dividend Investor
Restaurant Brands International Inc (QSR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha