Royal Dutch Shell PLC Royal Dutch Shell American Depositary Shares (Each representing two Class A Ordinary Shares) (RDS.A): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RDS.A POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RDS.A ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.59% of US stocks.
- RDS.A's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- RDS.A ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
RDS.A Stock Summary
- RDS.A has a market capitalization of $165,361,226,235 -- more than approximately 98.66% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.08, Royal Dutch Shell plc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 9.95% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Royal Dutch Shell plc is reporting a growth rate of -367.5%; that's higher than just 5.61% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Royal Dutch Shell plc are HON, MDT, UNP, AZN, and PM.
- Visit RDS.A's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.shell.com.
RDS.A Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Energy stock, RDS.A's price/sales ratio is 47.06% lower, now standing at 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RDS.A.
RDS.A Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDS.A Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.00||52-week high||$44.50|
|Prev. close||$42.36||52-week low||$23.07|
|Day high||$42.22||Avg. volume||5,157,118|
|50-day MA||$39.56||Dividend yield||3.28%|
|200-day MA||$35.78||Market Cap||163.96B|
Royal Dutch Shell PLC Royal Dutch Shell American Depositary Shares (Each representing two Class A Ordinary Shares) (RDS.A) Company Bio
Royal Dutch Shell operates as an independent oil and gas company worldwide. It operates through Upstream and Downstream segments. The company was founded in 1907 and is based in The Hague, the Netherlands.
RDS.A Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Royal Dutch Shell plc. To summarize, we found that Royal Dutch Shell plc ranked in the 11th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Royal Dutch Shell plc ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.01 years comes in at -0.22%; that's greater than just 7.44% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 97.15% of its sector Energy.
- Royal Dutch Shell plc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -5.63. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 10.19% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RDS.A Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDS.A Latest Social Stream
View Full RDS.A Social Stream
Latest RDS.A News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Royal Dutch Shell plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDS.A as an investment opportunity.
Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.A) is looking at a potential sale of its Texas shale assets that could be worth more than $10 billion, according to a Reuters report citing confidential sources. The assets in the U.S. Permian Basin accounted for about 6% of the company’s total oil and gas production in 2020. Shell could divest the assets entirely or partially. The company is making a shift from fossil fuels as it faces pressure to reduce its carbon emissions. Its plan involves gradually reducing oil and gas production and increasing investments in renewable energy.
The present chair of Shell, Andrew Mackenzie, has been chosen to chair the UKs largest public funding physique for scientific analysis. Enterprise secretary Kwasi Kwarteng has chosen Mackenzie to guide the UK analysis and Innovation board, in keeping with an announcement from the federal governments Division for Enterprise, Vitality and Industrial Technique. Mackenzie beforehand labored  The post Andrew Mackenzie selected as new UKRI chair | News appeared first on Info Digest Nigeria .
Looking at EV stocks, two popular names catch my attention this week.
It's still worth entertaining bullish positions in the market's most-shorted stocks, but investors need to look past this weeks theatrics.
Even though AI stock has a high price-sales ratio, the shares could surge tremendously over the next three or four years.
RDS.A Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RDS.AWant to do more research on Royal Dutch Shell plc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Royal Dutch Shell plc (RDS.A) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Royal Dutch Shell plc (RDS.A) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Royal Dutch Shell plc (RDS.A) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch