Royal Dutch Shell PLC Royal Dutch Shell American Depositary Shares (Each representing two Class A Ordinary Shares) (RDS.A): Price and Financial Metrics
RDS.A Stock Summary
- Royal Dutch Shell plc's market capitalization of $166,411,424,486 is ahead of 98.88% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.47, Royal Dutch Shell plc has a higher such ratio than just 9.97% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, RDS.A has reported earnings growth of 705.25%, putting it ahead of 97.82% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RDS.A, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVO, MDT, DHR, TMO, and JD.
- RDS.A's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Royal Dutch Shell plc's official web site, go to www.shell.com.
RDS.A Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDS.A Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.03||52-week high||$46.02|
|Prev. close||$42.23||52-week low||$21.25|
|Day high||$41.34||Avg. volume||5,270,491|
|50-day MA||$38.54||Dividend yield||2.68%|
|200-day MA||$32.87||Market Cap||160.17B|
Royal Dutch Shell PLC Royal Dutch Shell American Depositary Shares (Each representing two Class A Ordinary Shares) (RDS.A) Company Bio
Royal Dutch Shell operates as an independent oil and gas company worldwide. It operates through Upstream and Downstream segments. The company was founded in 1907 and is based in The Hague, the Netherlands.
RDS.A Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Royal Dutch Shell plc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Royal Dutch Shell plc ranked in the 16th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for RDS.A, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.01 years, is -0.23% -- higher than just 7.3% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Royal Dutch Shell plc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 14.29% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 10.6% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RDS.A Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDS.A Latest Social Stream
View Full RDS.A Social Stream
Latest RDS.A News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Royal Dutch Shell plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDS.A as an investment opportunity.
Repairs to Royal Dutch Shell's ([[RDS.A]], [[RDS.B]]) 318K bbl/day Deer Park, Texas, refinery that was damaged by severe cold weather are expected to last until April, Reuters reports."Deer Park is still being assessed for a potential return to safe operations," a Shell spokesperson says, adding that no timeline has been...
Crescent Point Energy (NYSE: CPG), a $1.75 billion company, made the news after hours with its announced $900 million acquisition of Royal Dutch Shell's (NYSE: RDS.A) (NYSE: RDS.B) Alberta assets. The acquisition pushed Crescent Point Energy's share price up by almost 30% after hours, representing the start of a new...
LNG Bunkering Market 2021 - Future Developments, Top Companies, Industry Size and Growth Analysis to 2027 | Key Players Royal Dutch Shell Plc., Skangas, ENN Energy, Korea Gas Corporation, Prima LNG, Harvey Gulf International Marine LLC, Bomin Linde LNG Gm
Stratagem Market Insights has announced the addition of the "LNG Bunkering Market Report 2021-2027 Production, Sales And Consumption Status And Prospects Professional Research", The report classifies the global LNG Bunkering Market in a precise manner to offer detailed insights about
Royal Dutch Shell has made a deal to sell its producing light oil shale assets in Alberta to Calgary-based Crescent Point Energy Corp. for $900 million.
Royal Dutch Shell said on Wednesday it would sell its Kaybob Duvernay assets in Alberta to Canada's Crescent Point Energy Corp for C$900 million ($709 million), the latest divestiture in the North American country by the European oil major.
RDS.A Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RDS.AWant to do more research on Royal Dutch Shell plc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Royal Dutch Shell plc (RDS.A) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Royal Dutch Shell plc (RDS.A) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Royal Dutch Shell plc (RDS.A) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!