Royal Dutch Shell PLC Royal Dutch Shell American Depositary Shares (Each representing two Class A Ordinary Shares) (RDS.A): Price and Financial Metrics
RDS.A Stock Summary
- RDS.A has a higher market value than 99.54% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $243,078,679,996.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Royal Dutch Shell plc is higher than it is for about 83.2% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RDS.A comes in at 11.5% -- higher than that of 83.46% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Royal Dutch Shell plc are CVX, VZ, DIS, UNH, and WFC.
- Visit RDS.A's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.shell.com.
RDS.A Stock Price Chart More Charts
RDS.A Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.44||52-week high||$66.48|
|Prev. close||$57.76||52-week low||$54.56|
|Day high||$58.33||Avg. volume||2,681,038|
|50-day MA||$58.39||Dividend yield||5.57%|
|200-day MA||$60.87||Market Cap||232.00B|
Royal Dutch Shell PLC Royal Dutch Shell American Depositary Shares (Each representing two Class A Ordinary Shares) (RDS.A) Company Bio
Royal Dutch Shell operates as an independent oil and gas company worldwide. It operates through Upstream and Downstream segments. The company was founded in 1907 and is based in The Hague, the Netherlands.