Ra Medical Systems, Inc. (RMED): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RMED POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RMED ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RMED is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 42 weeks.
- RMED's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 3.69% of US stocks).
RMED Stock Summary
- RMED has a higher market value than only 1.37% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $21,791,258.
- The volatility of Ra Medical Systems Inc's share price is greater than that of 94.6% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Ra Medical Systems Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -94.35%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 2.07% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RMED, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FUV, IVAC, CLPS, AEHR, and KN.
- RMED's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ra Medical Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.ramed.com.
RMED Valuation Summary
- RMED's price/sales ratio is 5.4; this is 52.42% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- RMED's price/earnings ratio has moved up 12.3 over the prior 36 months.
- Over the past 36 months, RMED's price/earnings ratio has gone up 12.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RMED.
RMED's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RMED has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.87% of graded US stocks.
- RMED's asset turnover comes in at 0.13 -- ranking 149th of 181 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RMED's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RMED Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.02||52-week high||$9.82|
|Prev. close||$2.94||52-week low||$2.38|
|Day high||$3.07||Avg. volume||2,422,644|
|50-day MA||$3.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.16||Market Cap||21.23M|
Ra Medical Systems, Inc. (RMED) Company Bio
RA Medical Systems, Inc., a commercial-stage medical device company, develops, manufactures, and markets excimer lasers for use in the treatment of vascular and dermatological diseases. The company offers DABRA (destruction of arteriosclerotic blockages by laser radiation ablation), a minimally-invasive excimer laser and disposable catheter system that is used by physicians in the endovascular treatment of vascular blockages resulting from lower extremity vascular disease. It also provides Pharos, an excimer laser device that emits highly concentrated ultraviolet light used in the treatment of dermatological skin disorders. The company sells its products primarily through its direct sales force in the United States. Ra Medical Systems, Inc. was founded in 2002 and is based in Carlsbad, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RMED Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMED Latest Social Stream
View Full RMED Social Stream
Latest RMED News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ra Medical Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMED as an investment opportunity.
Ra Medical Systems to Present at the Virtual H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference
CARLSBAD, Calif., September 07, 2021--Ra Medical Systems, Inc. (NYSE American: RMED), a medical device company focused on commercializing excimer laser systems to treat vascular diseases, announces that management will present at the virtual H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference being held September 13-15, 2021. A webcast of the presentation will be available on the "News and Events" section of the company’s website beginning Monday, September 13 at 7:00 a.m. Eastern time.
Ra Medical Systems Inc (NYSE: RMED ) has sold its Pharos dermatology business to STRATA Skin Sciences Inc (NASDAQ: SSKN ) for $3.7 million in cash. The Pharos excimer laser is an FDA-cleared treatment for psoriasis, vitiligo, atopic dermatitis, and leukoderma. "We believe this transaction is in the best Full story available on Benzinga.com
Ra Medical Systems, Inc. (NYSE American: RMED), a medical device company focusing on commercializing its excimer laser system to treat vascular diseas
CARLSBAD, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ra Medical Systems, Inc. (NYSE American: RMED), a medical device company focused on commercializing its excimer laser system to treat vascular disease, announces the sale of its Pharos dermatology business to STRATA Skin Sciences (Nasdaq: SSKN) for $3.7 million in cash. The Pharos excimer laser is FDA-cleared for the treatment of psoriasis, vitiligo, atopic dermatitis and leukoderma. We believe this transaction is in the best interest of Ra Medical and our sh
CARLSBAD, Calif., August 09, 2021--Ra Medical Systems, Inc. (NYSE American: RMED) announces that it will report second quarter 2021 financial results after market close on Monday, August 16, 2021. Ra Medical management will hold an investment community conference call that day at 1:30 p.m. Pacific time (4:30 p.m. Eastern time) to discuss financial results and provide a company update.
RMED Price Returns