Ra Medical Systems, Inc. (RMED): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RMED POWR Grades
- RMED scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 87.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RMED is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- RMED ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
RMED Stock Summary
- Ra Medical Systems Inc's market capitalization of $18,398,174 is ahead of merely 3.55% of US-listed equities.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RMED is more volatile than 97.44% of stocks we're observing.
- Ra Medical Systems Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -118.46%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 1.88% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RMED, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EKSO, APDN, CASI, TUFN, and GTYH.
- Visit RMED's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ramed.com.
RMED Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.65||52-week high||$16.86|
|Prev. close||$5.95||52-week low||$2.85|
|Day high||$6.59||Avg. volume||3,116,567|
|50-day MA||$4.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.00||Market Cap||18.40M|
Ra Medical Systems, Inc. (RMED) Company Bio
RA Medical Systems, Inc., a commercial-stage medical device company, develops, manufactures, and markets excimer lasers for use in the treatment of vascular and dermatological diseases. The company offers DABRA (destruction of arteriosclerotic blockages by laser radiation ablation), a minimally-invasive excimer laser and disposable catheter system that is used by physicians in the endovascular treatment of vascular blockages resulting from lower extremity vascular disease. It also provides Pharos, an excimer laser device that emits highly concentrated ultraviolet light used in the treatment of dermatological skin disorders. The company sells its products primarily through its direct sales force in the United States. Ra Medical Systems, Inc. was founded in 2002 and is based in Carlsbad, California.
RMED Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMED Latest Social Stream
View Full RMED Social Stream
Latest RMED News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ra Medical Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMED as an investment opportunity.
Clover Health (CLOV) stock is seeing major gains on Monday as Reddit traders boost up shares of the meme stock in a massive rally today.
Naked shorting is trending on Twitter today and there's no end in sight to the meme stock mania as users react to the news behind the trend.
It's the start of another busy week of trading and we're kicking it off with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday!
Ra Medical Systems, Nemaura Medical leads healthcare gainers; InflaRx, Praxis Precision Medicines among major losers
Gainers: Ra Medical Systems (RMED) +67%, Nemaura Medical (NMRD) +23%, Lucira Health (LHDX) +21%, Minerva Neurosciences (NERV) +20%, Harrow Health (HROW) +19%.Losers: InflaRx (IFRX) -15%, Praxis Precision Medicines (PRAX) -14%, Lianluo Smart (LLIT) -14%, Recro Pharma (REPH) -11%, Graybug Vision (GRAY) -10%....
Gainers Biomerica, Inc. (NASDAQ: BMRA ) shares rose 30.8% to $4.46 in pre-market trading. Biomerica recently said its COVID-19 antigen rapid test can be performed with a nasal swab. Minerva Neurosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: NERV ) rose 28.8% to $2.87 in pre-market trading after the company announced results from the 40-week open-label extension of its phase 3 trial of roluperidone for the treatment of negative symptoms of schizophrenia. Upstart Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: UPST ) rose 22.5% to $109.53 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 results and and raised FY21 sales guidance. fuboTV Inc. (NYSE: FUBO ) rose 19.8% to $21.04 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 sales and issued strong sales guidance. Ra Medical Systems, Inc...
RMED Price Returns