Roper Technologies Inc. (ROP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROP POWR Grades
- ROP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ROP is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- ROP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 17.11% of US stocks).
ROP Stock Summary
- ROP has a higher market value than 95.07% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $45,986,291,655.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ROP is currently 37.01, higher than 86.97% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, ROP has reported earnings growth of 105.71%, putting it ahead of 85.95% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ROPER TECHNOLOGIES INC are ADM, APH, CTAS, NTR, and NUE.
- ROP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ROPER TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.ropertech.com.
ROP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ROP's price/sales ratio is 575% higher, now standing at 8.1.
- Over the past 243 months, ROP's price/sales ratio has gone up 6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROP.
ROP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 32.04%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 59.31%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 12.02%.
The table below shows ROP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ROP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.31% of graded US stocks.
- ROP's asset turnover comes in at 0.251 -- ranking 63rd of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- AXDX, PRPO, and MLAB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ROP.
The table below shows ROP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$424.03||52-week high||$494.32|
|Prev. close||$436.38||52-week low||$356.21|
|Day high||$435.48||Avg. volume||566,101|
|50-day MA||$394.39||Dividend yield||0.57%|
|200-day MA||$421.61||Market Cap||44.97B|
Most Popular Stories View All
ROP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROP Latest Social Stream
View Full ROP Social Stream
Latest ROP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ROPER TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROP as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- A group of banks led by UBS Group AG has been forced to fund a portion of the $2 billion of debt they had agreed to provide for the buyout of a unit of Roper Technologies Inc., according to people with knowledge of the matter.Most Read from BloombergElizabeth Holmes Judge Proposes Texas Prison, Family VisitsAnwar Ibrahim Becomes Malaysia PM After Decades of WaitingChina Covid Cases Jump to Record High, Topping Shanghai OutbreakMost Fed Officials Seek to Slow Pace of Interest-Rate
Raytheon Technologies, Roper Technologies, and Emerson Electric set themselves up for growth in 2023 and beyond.
Roper Technologies, Inc (NYSE: ROP) Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer Jason Conley will succeed Rob Crisci as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, effective February 1, 2023. Conley joined Roper in 2006 as head of financial planning, analysis, and investor relations. From 2013 until 2017, he served as Senior Vice President of Finance and Human Resources at the company's Managed Health Care Associates business. Also Read: Roper Clocks 10% Organic Revenue Growth In Q3 Ai
Roper Technologies Inc. (NYSE: ROP) will have a new CFO early next year. Jason Conley, the Sarasota technology conglomerate’s VP and chief accounting officer, will succeed Rob Crisci as executive VP and CFO, effective Feb. 1, 2023. In 2013, he stepped up as senior vice president of finance and human resources of Roper’s health care business before taking the role of CAO in 2017.
Roper Technologies (ROP) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
ROP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|