Roper Technologies, Inc. (ROP): Price and Financial Metrics
ROP Stock Summary
- ROP has a higher market value than 94.56% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $38,868,761,581.
- Of note is the ratio of Roper Technologies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Roper Technologies Inc's share price is greater than that of just 4.7% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Roper Technologies Inc are MNST, VFC, KDP, DG, and SYY.
- Visit ROP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ropertech.com.
ROP Stock Price Chart More Charts
ROP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$376.84||52-week high||$385.51|
|Prev. close||$378.46||52-week low||$278.43|
|Day high||$380.84||Avg. volume||441,644|
|50-day MA||$357.80||Dividend yield||0.54%|
|200-day MA||$356.14||Market Cap||39.21B|
Roper Technologies, Inc. (ROP) Company Bio
Roper Technologies designs and develops software (both software-as-a-service and licensed), and engineered products and solutions for healthcare, transportation, food, energy, water, education and academic research markets worldwide. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Sarasota, Florida.