Roper Technologies, Inc. (ROP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROP POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ROP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ROP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ROP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
ROP Stock Summary
- Roper Technologies Inc's market capitalization of $47,457,539,677 is ahead of 94.61% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 71.97%, Roper Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 88.85% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ROP is more volatile than only 2.48% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Roper Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be APTV, KLAC, TEL, CNQ, and BAX.
- ROP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Roper Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.ropertech.com.
ROP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ROP's price/sales ratio is 134.29% higher, now standing at 8.2.
- Over the past 243 months, ROP's price/sales ratio has gone up $5.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROP.
ROP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$459.24||52-week high||$460.39|
|Prev. close||$453.67||52-week low||$362.90|
|Day high||$460.39||Avg. volume||535,684|
|50-day MA||$437.14||Dividend yield||0.49%|
|200-day MA||$414.06||Market Cap||48.33B|
Roper Technologies, Inc. (ROP) Company Bio
Roper Technologies designs and develops software (both software-as-a-service and licensed), and engineered products and solutions for healthcare, transportation, food, energy, water, education and academic research markets worldwide. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Sarasota, Florida.
ROP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ROP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Roper Technologies Inc ranked in the 33th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 56.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ROP, they are:
- Roper Technologies Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 6.43. This coverage rate is greater than that of 61.1% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 17.69% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ROP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROP Latest Social Stream
View Full ROP Social Stream
Latest ROP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Roper Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROP as an investment opportunity.
The Dow Jones lagged, even as the Nasdaq powered higher. AMC stock was rallying again, while GME stock inched up. WWE stock was slammed. Apple stock rose.
SARASOTA, Fla., June 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Roper Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) announced that its Board of Directors has approved a dividend of $0.5625 per share payable on July 23, 2021 to stockholders of record on July 8, 2021. About Roper Technologies Roper Technologies is a constituent of the S&P 500, Fortune 1000, and the Russell 1000 indices. Roper operates businesses that design and develop software (both license and software-as-a-service) and engineered products and solutions for
Roper Technologies, Inc. ( NYSE:ROP ) has exhibited strong share price growth in the past few years. However, its...
Roper Technologies found using ticker (ROP) have now 11 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 505 and 386 and has a mean target at 471. With the stocks previous close at 447.1 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 5.3%. There is a 50 day moving average of 439.97 and the 200 moving average now moves to 416.17. The company has a market cap of $47,468m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="ROP" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Roper Technologies designs and develops software, and engineered products and solutions. The company offers management, campus solutions, laboratory information management, enterprise ...
Roper Technologies (ROP) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
ROP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|