Roper Technologies Inc. (ROP): Price and Financial Metrics
ROP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$536.75||52-week high||$542.05|
|Prev. close||$540.58||52-week low||$416.77|
|Day high||$542.05||Avg. volume||482,954|
|50-day MA||$502.95||Dividend yield||0.51%|
|200-day MA||$472.49||Market Cap||57.34B|
ROP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROP POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ROP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ROP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ROP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.14% of US stocks).
ROP Stock Summary
- ROP has a market capitalization of $55,243,057,807 -- more than approximately 95.97% of US stocks.
- ROP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 4,107.56 -- higher than 99.18% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ROP is currently 37.2, higher than 91.2% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ROPER TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be WSO, TTC, ROST, KDP, and APH.
- ROP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ROPER TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.ropertech.com.
ROP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ROP's price/earnings ratio is 22.36% lower, now standing at 18.4.
- Over the past 243 months, ROP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 34.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROP.
ROP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 33.98%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 6.74%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 12.14%.
The table below shows ROP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ROP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.31% of graded US stocks.
- ROP's asset turnover comes in at 0.251 -- ranking 63rd of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- AXDX, PRPO, and MLAB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ROP.
The table below shows ROP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROP Latest Social Stream
View Full ROP Social Stream
Latest ROP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ROPER TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROP as an investment opportunity.
Roper Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:ROP) Stock Is Going Strong But Fundamentals Look Uncertain: What Lies Ahead ?
Roper Technologies' (NASDAQ:ROP) stock is up by a considerable 8.8% over the past month. However, we wonder if the...
Roper Technologies (NASDAQ: ROP) designs and develops software and technology-enabled products to serve customers in industries such as education, law, utilities, and acute healthcare. The company has demonstrated steady growth over the years while generating copious amounts of free cash flow. From 2020 to 2022, Roper saw its revenue increase from $4 billion to $5.4 billion.
BEAVERTON, Ore., November 14, 2023--Dry van and refrigerated ("reefer") truckload volumes increased modestly in October ahead of the high-demand holiday freight season, but truckload rates remained sluggish, reported DAT Freight & Analytics, which operates the DAT One online freight marketplace and DAT iQ data analytics service.
Roper (ROP) has a track record of consistently raising dividends for the past 31 years. Strong free cash flow generation capacity supports its shareholder-friendly activities.
SARASOTA, Fla., Nov. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Roper Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ROP) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.75 per share, payable on January 23, 2024 to stockholders of record as of January 9, 2024. This represents an increase of 10% over the dividend paid in each quarter of 2023, or an expected $0.27 increase on an annual basis ($0.0675 on a quarterly basis). This is the thirty-first consecutive year in which Roper has increa
ROP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|