Roper Technologies, Inc. (ROP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ROP POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ROP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.51% of US stocks.
- ROP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- ROP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
ROP Stock Summary
- ROP has a higher market value than 94.58% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $48,597,229,369.
- Of note is the ratio of Roper Technologies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 48.34%, Roper Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 85.91% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Roper Technologies Inc are GPN, CTAS, MNST, APH, and ADM.
- Visit ROP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ropertech.com.
ROP Valuation Summary
- ROP's price/earnings ratio is 47.3; this is 81.57% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ROP's price/earnings ratio has gone up 22.3.
- ROP's price/sales ratio has moved up 6.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ROP.
ROP Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 75.37%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 59.86%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 34.93%.
The table below shows ROP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ROP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ROP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.19% of graded US stocks.
- ROP's asset turnover comes in at 0.251 -- ranking 63rd of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- TT, FARO, and AXDX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ROP.
The table below shows ROP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ROP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ROP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$462.73||52-week high||$499.21|
|Prev. close||$460.97||52-week low||$362.90|
|Day high||$465.78||Avg. volume||477,758|
|50-day MA||$481.48||Dividend yield||0.49%|
|200-day MA||$439.40||Market Cap||48.78B|
Roper Technologies, Inc. (ROP) Company Bio
Roper Technologies designs and develops software (both software-as-a-service and licensed), and engineered products and solutions for healthcare, transportation, food, energy, water, education and academic research markets worldwide. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Sarasota, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
ROP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ROP Latest Social Stream
View Full ROP Social Stream
Latest ROP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Roper Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ROP as an investment opportunity.
Roper Technologies (NYSE:ROP) declares $0.5625/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Payable Oct. 20; for shareholders of record Oct. 6; ex-div Oct. 5. See ROP Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
SARASOTA, Fla., Sept. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Roper Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) announced that its Board of Directors has approved a dividend of $0.5625 per share payable on October 20, 2021 to stockholders of record on October 6, 2021. About Roper Technologies Roper Technologies is a constituent of the S&P 500, Fortune 500, and the Russell 1000 indices. Roper operates businesses that design and develop software (both license and software-as-a-service) and engineered products and solutio
Weitz Investment Management, an investment management firm, published its “Value Fund” second quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A quarterly return of +9.22% was recorded by the fund for the second quarter of 2021, outperforming its S&P 500 and Russell 1000 benchmark that delivered a +8.55% and +8.54% […]
Do Fundamentals Have Any Role To Play In Driving Roper Technologies, Inc.'s (NYSE:ROP) Stock Up Recently?
Roper Technologies' (NYSE:ROP) stock up by 5.7% over the past three months. As most would know, long-term fundamentals...
SARASOTA, Fla., Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Roper Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) announced that it is presenting at an investor conference sponsored by RBC Capital Markets on Friday, September 10, 2021 at 10:00 AM (Eastern Time). A link to the virtual presentation will be available in the Investors section of the Companys website at www.ropertech.com . The presentation can also be accessed directly by using the following URL https://rbc.event .
ROP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|