Roper Technologies, Inc. (ROP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: ROP reports less variability in its cash flow than 90.15% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that ROP has less volatility in its price than 92.96% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ROP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CIB, HY, FENG, GOLD and TPB.
ROP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for ROP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 83.54% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Roper Technologies Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, ROP offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.5% of its fellow sector mates.
- Roper Technologies Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than 75.86% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Roper Technologies Inc's estimated return of -83.54% surpasses about 7.66% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
ROP Dividend Chart
ROP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|