Roper Technologies Inc. (ROP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that ROP reports less variability in its free cash flow than 90.23% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that ROP has less volatility in its price than 87.97% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ROP's price: GNTX, AEM, OXBR, AGX and AVD.
ROP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Roper Technologies Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 72.41%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Roper Technologies Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Roper Technologies Inc produces a dividend yield 0.54% -- which falls in the bottom 6.55%.
- ROP's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 84.74% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Industrials sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Industrials sector, Roper Technologies Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 83.91% of them.
ROP Dividend Chart
ROP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|