Salisbury Bancorp Inc (SAL) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering SAL.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
SAL Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- SAL has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 18.02% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of SAL is lower than 80.7% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of SAL is higher than 92.75% of stocks in the micro market cap category.
- SAL has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 74.51% of Banking stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of SAL is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- SAL has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than nearly none of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of SAL is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is SAL a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!