Boston Beer Co Inc (SAM) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Boston Beer Co Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
SAM Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for SAM as an investment opportunity.
- Boston Beer Co Inc's average analyst price target is greater than 99.36% of all US stocks.
- SAM has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 8.67% of Consumer Defensive stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of SAM is greater than 80.65% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of SAM is greater than 69.29% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- SAM has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- Boston Beer Co Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than nearly none of all US stocks.
- SAM has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for SAM? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.