SAP SE ADS (SAP): Price and Financial Metrics
SAP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $167,567,977,245, Sap Se has a greater market value than 99.12% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SAP is currently 38.94, higher than 90.52% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that SAP's revenue has grown 47.77% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.11% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sap Se, a group of peers worth examining would be ADBE, NVO, ORCL, NFLX, and PYPL.
- Visit SAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sap.com.
SAP Stock Price Chart More Charts
SAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$139.06||52-week high||$140.67|
|Prev. close||$138.14||52-week low||$100.97|
|Day high||$140.10||Avg. volume||701,075|
|50-day MA||$135.67||Dividend yield||0.86%|
|200-day MA||$127.83||Market Cap||165.98B|
SAP SE ADS (SAP) Company Bio
SAP SE provides application and analytics software and software-related services for enterprises worldwide. The company offers solutions covering various lines of businesses, including asset management, commerce, finance, human resources, manufacturing, marketing, sales, service, sourcing and procurement, supply chain, and sustainability, as well as research and development, and engineering. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Walldorf, Germany.