SAP SE ADR (SAP): Price and Financial Metrics
SAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$127.18||52-week high||$145.10|
|Prev. close||$131.95||52-week low||$78.56|
|Day high||$129.84||Avg. volume||896,836|
|50-day MA||$136.21||Dividend yield||1.23%|
|200-day MA||$126.75||Market Cap||150.02B|
SAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAP POWR Grades
- SAP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.16% of US stocks.
- SAP's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SAP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
SAP Stock Summary
- SAP has a higher market value than 98.95% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $162,961,086,375.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 236.02, SAP SE is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 87.72% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 61.85, SAP SE P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.77% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SAP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NFLX, BA, TXN, CSCO, and PFE.
- SAP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SAP SE's official web site, go to www.sap.com.
SAP SE ADR (SAP) Company Bio
SAP SE (/ˌɛs.eɪˈpiː/; German pronunciation: [ɛsʔaːˈpeː] (listen)) is a German multinational software company based in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg. It develops enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. The company is the world's leading enterprise resource planning (ERP) software vendor. SAP is the largest non-American software company by revenue, the world's third-largest publicly traded software company by revenue, and the second largest German company by market capitalization. Apart from ERP software the company also sells database software and technology (particularly its own brands), cloud engineered systems, and other ERP software products, such as human capital management (HCM) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software (also known as customer experience), enterprise performance management (EPM) software, product lifecycle management (PLM) software, supplier relationship management (SRM) software, supply chain management (SCM) software, business technology platform (BTP) software and programming environment SAP AppGyver for business. (Source:Wikipedia)
SAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAP Latest Social Stream
View Full SAP Social Stream
Latest SAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SAP SE that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAP as an investment opportunity.
SAP:Feature by Aaron Green
These pick-and-shovel AI plays are poised to deliver tremendous returns with rapid sales expansion over the coming years.
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / September 20, 2023 / SAPby Supriya Jha, Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, SAPOriginally published by World Economic ForumDiversity and inclusion (D&I) is under fire. In the United States (US), the courts recently ...
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / September 19, 2023 / SAPOriginally published by World Economic Forum on weforum.orgBy Gunther Rothermel Senior Vice-President, Co-General Manager and Chief Product Officer, Sustainability, SAP and Sophia Mendelsohn Chief ...
SAP Announces Updated Timing of Third and Fourth Quarters 2023 Earnings Releases and Financial Analyst Calls
SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today announced the following schedule for the regular release of financial information for the third and fourth quarters 2023:
SAP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|