SAP SE ADS (SAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SAP POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SAP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.22% of US stocks.
- SAP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- SAP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
SAP Stock Summary
- SAP has a higher market value than 98.76% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $166,130,627,293.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 179.04%, Sap Se's debt growth rate surpasses 93.71% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SAP's revenue has grown 34.23% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 84.7% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sap Se, a group of peers worth examining would be MDT, COST, TMUS, LIN, and TMO.
- SAP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sap Se's official web site, go to www.sap.com.
SAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$137.36||52-week high||$169.30|
|Prev. close||$138.82||52-week low||$104.64|
|Day high||$137.94||Avg. volume||959,790|
|50-day MA||$132.53||Dividend yield||1.14%|
|200-day MA||$136.53||Market Cap||168.75B|
SAP SE ADS (SAP) Company Bio
SAP SE provides application and analytics software and software-related services for enterprises worldwide. The company offers solutions covering various lines of businesses, including asset management, commerce, finance, human resources, manufacturing, marketing, sales, service, sourcing and procurement, supply chain, and sustainability, as well as research and development, and engineering. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Walldorf, Germany.
SAP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SAP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Sap Se ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Sap Se, consider:
- Sap Se's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -8.13. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 9.29% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 11. This value is greater than 86.42% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAP Latest Social Stream
View Full SAP Social Stream
Latest SAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sap Se that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAP as an investment opportunity.
BlackLine Receives 2021 SAP® Pinnacle Award For Partner of the Year In The Solution Extensions Category
BlackLine, Inc. (Nasdaq: BL) announced today that it received the 2021 SAP® Pinnacle Partner of the Year Award in the Solution Extensions category, recognizing its outstanding contributions as an SAP partner. SAP (NYSE: SAP) presents these awards annually to those partners that have excelled in developing and growing their partnership with SAP while helping customers run better. Winners and finalists in 28 categories were chosen based on recommendations from SAP, customer feedback and performance indicators. BlackLine is an SAP platinum partner with a global reseller agreement under which BlackLine's cloud-based solutions are offered as SAP Solution Extensions, and one of only 21 partners that received an SAP Pinnacle Award from more than 20,000 SAP partners worldwide.
Social media analytics is becoming an essential part of business decisions and marketing strategies, making it wise to look at names like Adobe (ADBE), SAP (SAP), salesforce (CRM) and Oracle (ORCL)
SAP SE (SAP) had declared $1.582/share dividend.Payable May 25; for shareholders of record May 14; ex-div May 13.See SAP Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
The German software company said the Hasso Plattner Foundation had invested in a financial-services joint venture SAP had created, and denied any wrongdoing in not disclosing the investment earlier.
IBM is doubling down on hybrid cloud and artificial intelligence as CEO Arvind Krishna takes steps to modernize the legacy company’s tech business.
SAP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|