SAP SE ADS (SAP): Price and Financial Metrics
SAP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $167,567,977,245, Sap Se has a greater market value than 99.12% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SAP is currently 38.94, higher than 90.52% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that SAP's revenue has grown 47.77% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.11% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sap Se, a group of peers worth examining would be ADBE, NVO, ORCL, NFLX, and PYPL.
- SAP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sap Se's official web site, go to www.sap.com.
SAP Stock Price Chart More Charts
SAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$136.63||52-week high||$140.67|
|Prev. close||$138.43||52-week low||$106.11|
|Day high||$137.46||Avg. volume||718,506|
|50-day MA||$135.87||Dividend yield||0.88%|
|200-day MA||$129.26||Market Cap||163.08B|
SAP SE ADS (SAP) Company Bio
SAP SE provides application and analytics software and software-related services for enterprises worldwide. The company offers solutions covering various lines of businesses, including asset management, commerce, finance, human resources, manufacturing, marketing, sales, service, sourcing and procurement, supply chain, and sustainability, as well as research and development, and engineering. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Walldorf, Germany.
SAP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Sap Se. To summarize, we found that Sap Se ranked in the 15st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Sap Se, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Sap Se over the past 3.95 years is 0.01%; that's better than just 20.97% of cash flow producing equities in the Technology sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 7% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 21.32% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- SAP's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 48.11% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|