SAP SE ADS (SAP): Price and Financial Metrics
SAP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $151,953,688,456, Sap Se has a greater market value than 98.69% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SAP is currently 43.47, higher than 88.58% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 104.04%, Sap Se's debt growth rate surpasses 89.32% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SAP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMGN, NVO, AZN, ABBV, and TXN.
- SAP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sap Se's official web site, go to www.sap.com.
SAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$123.35||52-week high||$169.30|
|Prev. close||$123.69||52-week low||$90.89|
|Day high||$124.38||Avg. volume||1,046,711|
|50-day MA||$128.51||Dividend yield||1.01%|
|200-day MA||$138.58||Market Cap||147.23B|
SAP SE ADS (SAP) Company Bio
SAP SE provides application and analytics software and software-related services for enterprises worldwide. The company offers solutions covering various lines of businesses, including asset management, commerce, finance, human resources, manufacturing, marketing, sales, service, sourcing and procurement, supply chain, and sustainability, as well as research and development, and engineering. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Walldorf, Germany.
SAP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Sap Se. To summarize, we found that Sap Se ranked in the 11th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SAP, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 3.92 years, is -0.05% -- higher than just 18.46% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 90.37% of its sector Technology.
- Sap Se's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -21.96. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 4.98% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAP Latest Social Stream
View Full SAP Social Stream
Latest SAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sap Se that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAP as an investment opportunity.
SAP SE (SAP) declares €1.85/share annual dividend, 17.1% increase from prior dividend of €1.58.Forward yield 1.8%Payable May 18.The dividend amount to be distributed will be ~€2.18B, representing a pay-out ratio of 41% vs. 55% in 2019.See SAP Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
If the FRP/SAP mechanism of sugarcane pricing can’t be done away with, govt must at least increase the MSP of sugar
WALLDORF, Germany, Feb. 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Supervisory Board of SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) has decided, in alignment with the Executive Board, to recommend that shareholders approve a dividend of €1.85 per share for fiscal year 2020. This represents a year-over-year increase of €0.27 or…
The cofounder of $22 billion Qualtrics explains why smaller tech hubs like Utah will continue to challenge Silicon Valley's dominance (XM)
Summary List Placement So-called "experience management" firm Qualtrics became Utah's biggest tech success story after its blockbuster IPO in January . Its software essentially helps its over 12,000 customers — including BMW and Microsoft — survey clients and employees to identify and manage the gaps between their current experiences to the experiences the company wants to deliver. The firm's journey has been unconventional: Brothers Ryan and Jared Smith cofounded Qualtrics with their father, Scott, in Provo, Utah in 2002, and grew the startup for a decade without taking venture funding. It eventually raised $400 million and prepared to IPO in 2018, only for SAP to step in at the last minute to buy it for $8 billion . Its implied value when it spun out as a public company in January mor...
Take a look at the overall performance of the best and worst shares on the JSE today. Read more.
SAP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SAPWant to see what other sources are saying about Sap Se's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!