SAP SE ADS (SAP): Price and Financial Metrics
SAP Stock Summary
- Sap Se's market capitalization of $165,196,964,077 is ahead of 99.14% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Sap Se is higher than 91.26% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Sap Se comes in at 47.77%, a number that bests 89.05% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sap Se, a group of peers worth examining would be ORCL, NVO, ADBE, ABT, and CSCO.
- Visit SAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sap.com.
SAP Stock Price Chart More Charts
SAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$138.50||52-week high||$140.62|
|Prev. close||$136.70||52-week low||$94.81|
|Day high||$138.74||Avg. volume||757,036|
|50-day MA||$131.74||Dividend yield||0.88%|
|200-day MA||$124.58||Market Cap||165.31B|
SAP SE ADS (SAP) Company Bio
SAP SE provides application and analytics software and software-related services for enterprises worldwide. The company offers solutions covering various lines of businesses, including asset management, commerce, finance, human resources, manufacturing, marketing, sales, service, sourcing and procurement, supply chain, and sustainability, as well as research and development, and engineering. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Walldorf, Germany.