SAP SE ADS (SAP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SAP's average cash flow over the past 5 years is greater than 91.68% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- SAP is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 90.27% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, SAP has returned $1,671,000,000 US dollars, more than 91.57% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SAP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MPVD, FTV, MPW, AUBN and TLF.
SAP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of SAP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 72.29% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Sap Se are:
- Sap Se's market cap of $167 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than just 20.1% of stocks.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for SAP, approximately just 18.06% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than just 19.51% of companies in the same revenue class.
SAP Dividend Chart
SAP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|