SAP SE ADR (SAP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SAP's average cash flow over the past 5 years is greater than 91.68% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- SAP is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 90.27% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, SAP has returned $1,671,000,000 US dollars, more than 91.57% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SAP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MPVD, FTV, MPW, AUBN and TLF.
SAP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for SAP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 36.12% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Sap Se are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Sap Se's dividend yield of 1.48% is in the bottom 28.87%.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for SAP, approximately 29.22% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- Based on dividend growth rate, SAP boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than only 17.53% of the dividend issuers in our set.
SAP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|