SAP SE ADS (SAP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SAP's average cash flow over the past 5 years is greater than 91.68% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- SAP is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 90.27% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, SAP has returned $1,671,000,000 US dollars, more than 91.57% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SAP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MPVD, FTV, MPW, AUBN and TLF.
SAP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of SAP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 65.57% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Sap Se's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Sap Se's dividend yield of 1.02% is in the bottom 17.5%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Sap Se's estimated return of -65.57% surpasses about just 23.42% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
SAP Dividend Chart
SAP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|