SAP SE ADS (SAP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SAP's average cash flow over the past 5 years is greater than 91.68% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- SAP is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 90.27% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, SAP has returned $1,671,000,000 US dollars, more than 91.57% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SAP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MPVD, FTV, MPW, AUBN and TLF.
SAP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of SAP, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 69.05% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Sap Se are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Sap Se produces a dividend yield 0.81% -- which falls in the bottom 10.47%.
- In terms of opportunity, SAP's provides a return of -69.05% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than merely 17.87% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
SAP Dividend Chart
SAP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|