Stepan Co (SCL) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering SCL.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
Over the past 87 days, SCL's average price target has gone down $0.
SCL Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- Stepan Co's average analyst price target is greater than 89.58% of all US stocks.
- Stepan Co's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 6.59% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of SCL is less than 82.91% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of SCL is greater than 77.47% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- The NA of SCL is higher than practically none of all US stocks.
Is SCL a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!