Stepan Company (SCL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that SCL has less fluctuation in its price than 89.77% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SCL that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PETS, ATNI, CS, CANG and HIHO.
SCL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of SCL, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 71.93% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Stepan Co are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Stepan Co's dividend yield of 1% is in the bottom 18.53%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, SCL has a beta lower than 77.21% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Stepan Co's estimated return of -71.93% surpasses about merely 20.01% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
SCL Dividend Chart
SCL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|