Stepan Company (SCL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SCL has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 240,339,000; for context, that's better than 93.61% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SCL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CHCO, HTA, AAME, ARI and CBTX.
SCL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of SCL, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 72.01% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Stepan Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, SCL offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.87% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, SCL's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 77.52% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Stepan Co's estimated return of -72.01% surpasses about merely 16.74% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
SCL Dividend Chart
SCL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|