Stellus Capital Investment Corporation (SCM): Price and Financial Metrics
SCM Stock Summary
- For SCM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.84% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Stellus Capital Investment Corp's share price is greater than that of only 3.96% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SCM comes in at -26.35% -- higher than that of merely 12% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Stellus Capital Investment Corp are FDUS, OFS, TSLX, SLRC, and AINV.
- Visit SCM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to about.pl.
SCM Stock Price Chart More Charts
SCM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.89||52-week high||$15.30|
|Prev. close||$14.83||52-week low||$12.65|
|Day high||$14.90||Avg. volume||97,806|
|50-day MA||$14.43||Dividend yield||9.13%|
|200-day MA||$13.99||Market Cap||281.51M|
Stellus Capital Investment Corporation (SCM) Company Bio
Stellus Capital Investment Corporation is a business development company specializing in investments in private middle-market companies. It invests through first lien, second lien, unitranche, and mezzanine debt financing, often with a corresponding equity investment. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Houston, Texas.