Stellus Capital Investment Corporation (SCM): Price and Financial Metrics
SCM Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Stellus Capital Investment Corp is higher than it is for about 98.84% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Stellus Capital Investment Corp's share price is greater than that of just 3.29% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stellus Capital Investment Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -26.33%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 12.07% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Stellus Capital Investment Corp are FDUS, OFS, TSLX, SLRC, and AINV.
- SCM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Stellus Capital Investment Corp's official web site, go to about.pl.
SCM Stock Price Chart More Charts
SCM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.35||52-week high||$15.30|
|Prev. close||$14.39||52-week low||$12.65|
|Day high||$14.46||Avg. volume||103,458|
|50-day MA||$14.29||Dividend yield||9.45%|
|200-day MA||$13.97||Market Cap||271.30M|
Stellus Capital Investment Corporation (SCM) Company Bio
Stellus Capital Investment Corporation is a business development company specializing in investments in private middle-market companies. It invests through first lien, second lien, unitranche, and mezzanine debt financing, often with a corresponding equity investment. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Houston, Texas.