Stellus Capital Investment Corporation (SCM): Price and Financial Metrics
SCM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Stellus Capital Investment Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SCM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.89% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SCM comes in at -63.55% -- higher than that of just 8.8% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Stellus Capital Investment Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TSLX, OFS, FDUS, SLRC, and HCAP.
- Visit SCM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to about.pl.
SCM Stock Price Chart More Charts
SCM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.45||52-week high||$15.04|
|Prev. close||$7.29||52-week low||$4.10|
|Day high||$7.16||Avg. volume||205,581|
|50-day MA||$11.89||Dividend yield||18.66%|
|200-day MA||$13.41||Market Cap||125.61M|
Stellus Capital Investment Corporation (SCM) Company Bio
Stellus Capital Investment Corporation is a business development company specializing in investments in private middle-market companies. It invests through first lien, second lien, unitranche, and mezzanine debt financing, often with a corresponding equity investment. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Houston, Texas.