Stellus Capital Investment Corporation (SCM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SCM's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -9,030.1% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than only 0.19% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SCM that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GRIF, TERP, BAH, VALU and HMI.
SCM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Stellus Capital Investment Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 93.27%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Stellus Capital Investment Corp are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Stellus Capital Investment Corp's dividend yield of 18.68% is in the top 1.19%.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, SCM has a beta lower than 4.71% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Stellus Capital Investment Corp has an equity discount rate lower than just 1.04% of them.
SCM Dividend Chart
SCM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SCM Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on SCM dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Stellus Capital Investment Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Stellus Capital Investment Corp Common Stock (SCM) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Stellus Capital Investment Corp (SCM) - Dividend Investor
Stellus Capital Investment Corp (SCM) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha