Stellus Capital Investment Corporation (SCM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SCM's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -9,031.51% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than merely 0.24% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SCM's price: PSX, SALM, ODC, ENIC and GHG.
SCM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for SCM, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 39.44% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Stellus Capital Investment Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Stellus Capital Investment Corp produces a dividend yield 9.19% -- which falls in the top 5.06%.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, SCM has a beta lower than 5.5% of them.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Stellus Capital Investment Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 6.11% of them.
SCM Dividend Chart
SCM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SCM Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on SCM dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Stellus Capital Investment Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Stellus Capital Investment Corp Common Stock (SCM) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Stellus Capital Investment Corp (SCM) - Dividend Investor
Stellus Capital Investment Corp (SCM) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha