Stellus Capital Investment Corporation (SCM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, SCM's comes in at 4.56 -- better than 94.82% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- SCM's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -9,030.63% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than merely 0.19% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SCM's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SLS, GAIA, RMD, CCI and QCOM.
SCM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Stellus Capital Investment Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 58.06% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SCM, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, Stellus Capital Investment Corp offers a higher dividend yield than 96.23% of them.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, SCM's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 5.36% of them.
SCM Dividend Chart
SCM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SCM Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on SCM dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Stellus Capital Investment Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Stellus Capital Investment Corp Common Stock (SCM) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Stellus Capital Investment Corp (SCM) - Dividend Investor
Stellus Capital Investment Corp (SCM) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha