Comscore Inc (SCOR) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering SCOR.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
SCOR Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for SCOR as an investment opportunity.
- SCOR has a higher average analyst price target than 6.43% of all US stocks.
- Comscore Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 9.26000000000001% of Business Services stocks.
- SCOR has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 80.54% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- SCOR has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 26.25% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of SCOR is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- Comscore Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than nearly none of all US stocks.
- SCOR has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding SCOR using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.