Steelcase Inc. (SCS): Price and Financial Metrics
SCS Stock Summary
- Steelcase Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.58% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Steelcase Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 128.06%, Steelcase Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 88.67% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Steelcase Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NGHC, UFPI, SIGI, RUSHA, and JBSS.
- Visit SCS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.steelcase.com.
SCS Stock Price Chart More Charts
SCS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.34||52-week high||$23.02|
|Prev. close||$19.49||52-week low||$14.44|
|Day high||$19.56||Avg. volume||825,533|
|50-day MA||$19.17||Dividend yield||3%|
|200-day MA||$17.46||Market Cap||2.27B|
Steelcase Inc. (SCS) Company Bio
Steelcase Inc. designs, manufactures, and distributes an integrated portfolio of furniture settings, user-centered technologies, and interior architectural products. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Grand Rapids, Michigan.