Steelcase Inc (SCS) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Steelcase Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
SCS Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for SCS as an investment opportunity.
- SCS has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than practically none of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of SCS is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of SCS is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of SCS is greater than 21.78% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- SCS has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 73.26% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- SCS has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 32.63% of all US stocks.
- Steelcase Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is SCS a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!