Steelcase Inc. (SCS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SCS has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.02%, higher than about only 18.92% stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SCS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PNM, CNXN, LEJU, DLR and REYN.
SCS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for SCS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 38.6% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Steelcase Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, SCS offers a dividend yield in the top 15.01% of stocks in our set.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, Steelcase Inc's expected return of 38.6% is higher than 83.48% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Steelcase Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 83.48% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- SCS's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than just 11.05% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Industrials sector.
SCS Dividend Chart
SCS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|