Sherwin-Williams Company (The) (SHW): Price and Financial Metrics
SHW Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $52,708,576,040, Sherwin Williams Co has a greater market value than 96.22% of US stocks.
- Sherwin Williams Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.79% of US listed stocks.
- SHW's went public 33.9 years ago, making it older than 92.4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SHW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WBA, GD, CL, ITW, and NSC.
- Visit SHW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sherwin-williams.com.
SHW Stock Price Chart More Charts
SHW Price/Volume Stats
Sherwin-Williams Company (The) (SHW) Company Bio
Sherwin-Williams Company develops, manufactures, distributes, and sells paints, coatings, and related products to professional, industrial, commercial, and retail customers primarily in North and South America. The company was founded in 1866 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.