Sherwin-Williams Co. (SHW) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that SHW has less volatility in its price than merely 1.54% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SHW's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CIG, SMP, SLRX, KAMN and CIR.
SHW Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of SHW, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 88.81% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SHW, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for SHW, approximately 99.88% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $20 billion puts it in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 4.23% of companies in the same revenue class.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Basic Materials sector, Sherwin Williams Co has an equity discount rate lower than only 1.48% of them.
SHW Dividend Chart
SHW Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|