Southern Missouri Bancorp, Inc. (SMBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SMBC POWR Grades
- SMBC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.62% of US stocks.
- SMBC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SMBC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
SMBC Stock Summary
- SMBC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.75% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 301.43%, SOUTHERN MISSOURI BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.82% of about US stocks.
- SOUTHERN MISSOURI BANCORP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -32.65%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 14.54% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SMBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BRKL, FMBH, GSBC, CTBI, and FSFG.
- SMBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SOUTHERN MISSOURI BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.bankwithsouthern.com.
SMBC Valuation Summary
- SMBC's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.2; this is 7.02% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SMBC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SMBC.
SMBC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -36.55%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 59.6%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 18.27%.
The table below shows SMBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SMBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SMBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.84% of graded US stocks.
- SMBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 129th of 430 Banking stocks.
- COF, SFST, and AXP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SMBC.
The table below shows SMBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SMBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.79||52-week high||$58.50|
|Prev. close||$51.86||52-week low||$41.79|
|Day high||$52.24||Avg. volume||25,612|
|50-day MA||$51.59||Dividend yield||1.62%|
|200-day MA||$49.47||Market Cap||477.97M|
Southern Missouri Bancorp, Inc. (SMBC) Company Bio
Southern Missouri Bancorp, Inc. provides banking and financial services to individuals and corporate customers in Missouri. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Poplar Bluff, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
SMBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMBC Latest Social Stream
View Full SMBC Social Stream
Latest SMBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOUTHERN MISSOURI BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMBC as an investment opportunity.
Southern Missouri Bancorp ( NASDAQ:SMBC ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$29.0m (down 4.9...
(Bloomberg) -- SMBC Nikko Securities Inc. swung to its biggest quarterly loss on record, underscoring the deepening impact of a trading scandal at the brokerage of Japan’s second largest banking group. Most Read from BloombergMusk Posts Then Deletes Tweet Spreading Conspiracy Theory on Pelosi AttackLula Edges Out Bolsonaro to Win Presidency of Divided BrazilGoldman Sachs Now Sees Fed Rates Peaking at 5% in MarchTech Leads Stocks Lower as Yields Rise on Fed Week: Markets WrapThree Top Bankers Pul
The board of Southern Missouri Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SMBC ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.21 per...
Southern Missouri Bancorp (SMBC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -24.09% and 0.42%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SOUTHERN MISSOURI BANCORP REPORTS PRELIMINARY RESULTS FOR FIRST QUARTER OF FISCAL 2023; DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.21 PER COMMON SHARE; CONFERENCE CALL SCHEDULED FOR TUESDAY, OCTOBER 25, AT 8:30 AM CENTRAL TIME
Poplar Bluff, Missouri, Oct. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Southern Missouri Bancorp, Inc. (“Company”) (NASDAQ: SMBC), the parent corporation of Southern Bank (“Bank”), today announced preliminary net income for the first quarter of fiscal 2023 of $9.6 million, a decrease of $3.1 million, or 24.7%, as compared to the same period of the prior fiscal year. The decrease was attributable to increases in provision for credit losses and noninterest expense, partially offset by increases in net interest
SMBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SMBCWant to see what other sources are saying about Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc (SMBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc (SMBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc (SMBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch