Southern Missouri Bancorp, Inc. (SMBC): Price and Financial Metrics
SMBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.98||52-week high||$52.58|
|Prev. close||$43.09||52-week low||$30.28|
|Day high||$46.20||Avg. volume||28,696|
|50-day MA||$41.56||Dividend yield||1.95%|
|200-day MA||$40.69||Market Cap||521.23M|
SMBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMBC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SMBC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SMBC is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SMBC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 18.81% of US stocks).
SMBC Stock Summary
- SMBC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.7% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -44.71%, SOUTHERN MISSOURI BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.63% of about US stocks.
- SOUTHERN MISSOURI BANCORP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 30.91%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.47% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SOUTHERN MISSOURI BANCORP INC are TRST, SMBK, HMNF, HWC, and CASS.
- Visit SMBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bankwithsouthern.com.
SMBC Valuation Summary
- SMBC's price/sales ratio is 3.2; this is 220% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SMBC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SMBC.
SMBC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 14.59%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -0.39%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 46.02%.
The table below shows SMBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SMBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SMBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.84% of graded US stocks.
- SMBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 129th of 430 Banking stocks.
- COF, SFST, and AXP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SMBC.
The table below shows SMBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Southern Missouri Bancorp, Inc. (SMBC) Company Bio
Southern Missouri Bancorp, Inc. provides banking and financial services to individuals and corporate customers in Missouri. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Poplar Bluff, Missouri.
SMBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMBC Latest Social Stream
View Full SMBC Social Stream
Latest SMBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOUTHERN MISSOURI BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMBC as an investment opportunity.
Southern Missouri Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:SMBC) Looks Like A Good Stock, And It's Going Ex-Dividend Soon
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Southern...
The board of Southern Missouri Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SMBC ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 30th of...
Southern Missouri Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:SMBC) Q1 2024 Earnings Call Transcript October 24, 2023 Operator: Good morning or good afternoon, all and welcome to the Southern Missouri Bank Quarterly Earnings Conference Call. My name is Adam, and I’ll be your operator for today. [Operator Instructions] I will now hand the call over to CFO, Stefan Chkautovich […]
Q1 2024 Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc Earnings Call
This Is Why Southern Missouri Bancorp, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:SMBC) CEO Can Expect A Bump Up In Their Pay Packet
Key Insights Southern Missouri Bancorp will host its Annual General Meeting on 30th of October Total pay for CEO Greg...
SMBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SMBCWant to see what other sources are saying about Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc (SMBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc (SMBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc (SMBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch