Southern Missouri Bancorp, Inc. (SMBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SMBC POWR Grades
- SMBC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 96.06% of US stocks.
- SMBC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SMBC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
SMBC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3,030.27, SOUTHERN MISSOURI BANCORP INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.17% of US stocks.
- SMBC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.68% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -16.16%, SOUTHERN MISSOURI BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 19.29% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SOUTHERN MISSOURI BANCORP INC are PFS, FND, WMPN, NBTB, and GSBC.
- SMBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SOUTHERN MISSOURI BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.bankwithsouthern.com.
SMBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SMBC's price/earnings ratio is 3.85% lower, now standing at 10.
- SMBC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SMBC.
SMBC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 60.82%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 76.62%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -14.36%.
The table below shows SMBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SMBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SMBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.84% of graded US stocks.
- SMBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 129th of 430 Banking stocks.
- COF, SFST, and AXP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SMBC.
The table below shows SMBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SMBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.03||52-week high||$61.93|
|Prev. close||$51.09||52-week low||$41.79|
|Day high||$51.96||Avg. volume||24,467|
|50-day MA||$52.60||Dividend yield||1.65%|
|200-day MA||$49.89||Market Cap||470.96M|
Southern Missouri Bancorp, Inc. (SMBC) Company Bio
Southern Missouri Bancorp, Inc. provides banking and financial services to individuals and corporate customers in Missouri. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Poplar Bluff, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
SMBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMBC Latest Social Stream
View Full SMBC Social Stream
Latest SMBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOUTHERN MISSOURI BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMBC as an investment opportunity.
TOKYO (Reuters) -Japan's securities watchdog on Wednesday recommended punishment of SMBC Nikko Securities, the brokerage unit of Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG), over alleged market manipulation that led to the indictment of former executives. The Securities and Exchange Surveillance Commission recommended that the Financial Service Agency impose an administrative punishment on Nikko after it found insufficient compliance had allowed the misconduct.
Poplar Bluff, Missouri, Sept. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Southern Missouri Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: SMBC, "Southern Missouri"), the parent corporation of Southern Bank, and Citizens Bancshares Co. ("Citizens"), the parent company of Citizens Bank and Trust Company, today announced the signing of a definitive merger agreement whereby Southern Missouri will acquire Citizens in a stock and cash transaction. Citizens operates 14 banking centers throughout greater Kansas City, St. Joseph and Northwes
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
Southern Missouri Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SMBC ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend from last year's...
Southern Missouri Bancorp (SMBC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.02% and 4.92%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SMBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SMBCWant to see what other sources are saying about Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc (SMBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc (SMBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc (SMBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch