Southern Missouri Bancorp, Inc. (SMBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SMBC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SMBC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.42% of US stocks.
- SMBC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- SMBC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
SMBC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.9, Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 16.7% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.77 for Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 90.96% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc comes in at 27.98%, a number that bests 75.59% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NBTB, NWBI, EBMT, FISI, and SVBI.
- Visit SMBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bankwithsouthern.com.
SMBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SMBC's price/sales ratio is 18.75% higher, now standing at 3.8.
- SMBC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SMBC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SMBC.
SMBC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -35.67%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 99.33%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 208.25%.
The table below shows SMBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SMBC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SMBC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.65% of graded US stocks.
- SMBC's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 130th of 433 Banking stocks.
- CADE, DFS, and COF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SMBC.
The table below shows SMBC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SMBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.05||52-week high||$48.60|
|Prev. close||$48.36||52-week low||$23.92|
|Day high||$48.60||Avg. volume||18,324|
|50-day MA||$45.18||Dividend yield||1.65%|
|200-day MA||$42.03||Market Cap||427.40M|
Southern Missouri Bancorp, Inc. (SMBC) Company Bio
Southern Missouri Bancorp, Inc. provides banking and financial services to individuals and corporate customers in Missouri. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Poplar Bluff, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
SMBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMBC Latest Social Stream
View Full SMBC Social Stream
Latest SMBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMBC as an investment opportunity.
Southern Missouri Bancorp (SMBC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
"Both of us being principled men with foundations of a Christian faith, coupled with the small town upbringing, made our course through life and our core beliefs very similar," said Daniel Jones of Fortune Financial Corp., referring to Greg Steffens of Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
Southern Missouri Bancorp, Inc. (SMBC) shares closed today at 2.0% below its 52 week high of $46.56, giving the company a market cap of $399M. The stock is currently up 49.4% year-to-date, up 95.7% over the past 12 months, and
“Entering the St. Louis (area) will help us achieve our long-term growth goals, which we know are necessary for our organization to remain competitive and continue to invest in the technological advances required in our industry," said Greg Steffens, president and chief executive officer of Southern Missouri.
SMBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SMBCWant to see what other sources are saying about Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc (SMBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc (SMBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc (SMBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch