Southern Missouri Bancorp, Inc. (SMBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SMBC POWR Grades
- SMBC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 95.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SMBC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SMBC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
SMBC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.86 for Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 90.7% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -44.87%, Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.91% of about US stocks.
- Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 18.46%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.54% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc are ACNB, SPFI, HBT, ATLO, and GNTY.
- SMBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.bankwithsouthern.com.
SMBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SMBC's price/earnings ratio is 17.36% lower, now standing at 10.
- Over the past 243 months, SMBC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 17.7.
- SMBC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SMBC.
SMBC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -35.67%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 74.39%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 104.3%.
The table below shows SMBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SMBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SMBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.46||52-week high||$46.59|
|Prev. close||$45.48||52-week low||$21.50|
|Day high||$46.00||Avg. volume||16,949|
|50-day MA||$45.22||Dividend yield||1.43%|
|200-day MA||$37.33||Market Cap||406.14M|
Southern Missouri Bancorp, Inc. (SMBC) Company Bio
Southern Missouri Bancorp, Inc. provides banking and financial services to individuals and corporate customers in Missouri. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Poplar Bluff, Missouri.
SMBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SMBC Latest Social Stream
View Full SMBC Social Stream
Latest SMBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SMBC as an investment opportunity.
Southern Missouri Bancorp, Inc. (SMBC) CEO Greg Steffens on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Southern Missouri Bancorp, Inc. (SMBC) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 27, 2021, 16:30 ET Company Participants Matthew Funke - EVP & CFO Greg Steffens - President, CEO & Director Conference Call Participants Andrew Liesch - Piper Sandler & Co. Presentation Operator Good day, and welcome to the Southern Missouri...
Southern Missouri (SMBC): FQ4 GAAP EPS of $1.53 beats by $0.46.Revenue of $28.8M (+7.3% Y/Y) beats by $2.44M.Press Release...
Southern Missouri Bancorp (SMBC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 44.34% and 10.31%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SOUTHERN MISSOURI BANCORP REPORTS PRELIMINARY RESULTS FOR FOURTH QUARTER OF FISCAL 2021; INCREASES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND TO $0.20 PER COMMON SHARE; CONFERENCE CALL SCHEDULED FOR TUESDAY, JULY 27, AT 3:30PM CENTRAL TIME
Poplar Bluff, MO, July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Southern Missouri Bancorp, Inc. (“Company”) (NASDAQ: SMBC), the parent corporation of Southern Bank (“Bank”), today announced preliminary net income for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2021 of $13.7 million, an increase of $6.8 million, or 98.3%, as compared to the same period of the prior fiscal year. The increase was attributable in large part to a negative provision for credit losses in the current period, as compared to a charge in the year ag
Southern Missouri Bancorp (SMBC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SMBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SMBCWant to see what other sources are saying about Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc (SMBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc (SMBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc (SMBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch