Southern Missouri Bancorp, Inc. (SMBC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, SMBC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 48,462,000, ranking above 86.63% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, SMBC has returned $5,480,000 US dollars -- more than only 14.83% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SMBC's price: WERN, DOC, OFED, RPAY and GTY.
SMBC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of SMBC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 40.7% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc are:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc, its beta is lower than 84.7% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, SMBC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 82.26% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 88.33% of them.
SMBC Dividend Chart
SMBC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SMBC Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on SMBC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc Common Stock (SMBC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc (SMBC) - Dividend Investor
Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc (SMBC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha