Southern Missouri Bancorp, Inc. (SMBC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, SMBC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 48,462,000, ranking above 86.63% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, SMBC has returned $5,480,000 US dollars -- more than only 14.83% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SMBC's price: WERN, DOC, OFED, RPAY and GTY.
SMBC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of SMBC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 40.7% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc are:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc, its beta is lower than 84.7% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, SMBC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 82.26% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 88.33% of them.
SMBC Dividend Chart
SMBC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SMBC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on SMBC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc Common Stock (SMBC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc (SMBC) - Dividend Investor
Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc (SMBC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha