Southern Missouri Bancorp, Inc. (SMBC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SMBC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 48,462,000; for context, that's better than 87.16% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, SMBC has returned $5,480,000 US dollars, more than just 14.85% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SMBC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: DOC, NWLI, NDSN, COFS and GAIA.
SMBC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of SMBC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 55.43% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 27.81% of them.
- SMBC's market cap of approximately $278 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 26.77% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 76.97% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
SMBC Dividend Chart
SMBC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SMBC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on SMBC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc Common Stock (SMBC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc (SMBC) - Dividend Investor
Southern Missouri Bancorp Inc (SMBC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha