Scotts Miracle-Gro Company (The) (SMG): Price and Financial Metrics
SMG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SMG is 3.86 -- better than 87.08% of US stocks.
- SMG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 84.27% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SMG has reported earnings growth of 128.61%, putting it ahead of 90.9% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Scotts Miracle-Gro Co, a group of peers worth examining would be OSK, CHH, WAL, PNFP, and EWBC.
- SMG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Scotts Miracle-Gro Co's official web site, go to www.scotts.com.
SMG Daily Price Range
SMG 52-Week Price Range
SMG Stock Price Chart More Charts
SMG Price/Volume Stats
Scotts Miracle-Gro Company (The) (SMG) Company Bio
Scotts Miracle-Gro Company manufactures, markets, and sells consumer lawn and garden care products worldwide. The company was founded in 1868 and is in Marysville, Ohio.