Standard Motor Products, Inc. (SMP): Price and Financial Metrics
SMP Stock Summary
- SMP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 346.16 -- higher than 88.2% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- SMP's went public 32.16 years ago, making it older than 89.28% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 117.19%, Standard Motor Products Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 87.81% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Standard Motor Products Inc are TRNS, ICFI, FSS, MHO, and BOOT.
- SMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Standard Motor Products Inc's official web site, go to www.smpcorp.com.
SMP Stock Price Chart More Charts
SMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.65||52-week high||$55.85|
|Prev. close||$51.55||52-week low||$42.03|
|Day high||$51.43||Avg. volume||84,789|
|50-day MA||$52.06||Dividend yield||1.97%|
|200-day MA||$48.41||Market Cap||1.14B|
Standard Motor Products, Inc. (SMP) Company Bio
The investment objective of the AlphaMark Actively Managed Small Cap ETF seeks to target stocks exhibiting consistent growth, earnings and cash flow to arrive at a portfolio of 25-40 stocks based on earnings momentum, cash flows relative to capital spending, and reviews of financial statements, enterprise value and management.
SMP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Standard Motor Products Inc. To summarize, we found that Standard Motor Products Inc ranked in the 12st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SMP, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Standard Motor Products Inc over the past 5.49 years is -0.15%; that's better than just 14.71% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 9% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 23.69% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- SMP's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 45.79% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|