Standard Motor Products, Inc. (SMP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, SMP's comes in at -9.02 -- better than merely 17.95% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that SMP has less volatility in its price than 88.47% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SMP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SJI, STAG, FTV, IBM and KFFB.
SMP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Standard Motor Products Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 45.62%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Standard Motor Products Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 45.62%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 86.75% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Standard Motor Products Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 86.75% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Standard Motor Products Inc than it is for 92.17% of other dividend issuers in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- As other dividend issuers in the Consumer Cyclical sector, SMP's equity discount rate is less than 90.36% of those stocks.
SMP Dividend Chart
SMP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SMP Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on SMP dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Standard Motor Products Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Standard Motor Products Inc Common Stock (SMP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Standard Motor Products Inc (SMP) - Dividend Investor
Standard Motor Products Inc (SMP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha