Southern Co (SO) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Southern Co.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
SO Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of SO is less than 9.81% of all US stocks.
- SO has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 83.82% of all US stocks.
- SO has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 15.14% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- SO has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 22.83% of Utilities stocks.
- Southern Co's average analyst price target is higher than 74.71% of all US stocks.
- SO has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 29.35% of Utilities stocks.
- SO has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for SO? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.