Southern Company (The) (SO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, SO has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than merely 0.95% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, SO generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 2.05% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GWW, CC, MAXR, CIZN and CTB.
SO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for SO, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 36.07% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SO, investors may wish to consider are:
- Given its market cap of around 62 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 78.01% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- SO's market cap of approximately $62 billion makes it a large-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 73.61% of them.
SO Dividend Chart
SO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|