Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc. (SPB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SPB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.56% of US stocks.
- SPB's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- SPB's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.77% of US stocks).
SPB Stock Summary
- SPB's went public 35.75 years ago, making it older than 92.65% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SPB is currently 74.54, higher than 93.91% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 421.42%; that's higher than 94.41% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CSTE, TWI, OPCH, PRAA, and ANTE.
- Visit SPB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.spectrumbrands.com.
SPB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, SPB's price/sales ratio is 50% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 243 months, SPB's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
- Over the past 243 months, SPB's price/earnings ratio has gone up 19.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPB.
SPB Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -61.75%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 16.35%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -50.85%.
The table below shows SPB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.26% of graded US stocks.
- SPB's asset turnover comes in at 0.883 -- ranking 15th of 52 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- BLDP, FCEL, and LFUS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPB.
The table below shows SPB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.84||52-week high||$97.82|
|Prev. close||$94.13||52-week low||$55.98|
|Day high||$95.83||Avg. volume||358,057|
|50-day MA||$84.74||Dividend yield||1.77%|
|200-day MA||$83.81||Market Cap||4.04B|
Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc. (SPB) Company Bio
Spectrum Brands Holdings operates as a consumer products company worldwide. The company operates through Global Batteries & Appliances, Global Pet Supplies, Home and Garden Business, and Hardware & Home Improvement segments. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Middleton, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
SPB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPB Latest Social Stream
View Full SPB Social Stream
Latest SPB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPB as an investment opportunity.
If you want to compound wealth in the stock market, you can do so by buying an index fund. But if you pick the right...
Spectrum Brands (SPB) agrees to sell off its HHI segment to effectively focus on its three core profitable units and strengthen its balance sheet.
Shares of Spectrum Brands Holdings (NYSE: SPB) traded up 17.8% on Wednesday after the company announced plans to sell its hardware and home improvement assets in a deal worth $4.3 billion. On Wednesday morning, Spectrum announced an agreement to sell brands including Kwikset locks to Assa Abloy (OTC: ASAZY) of Sweden. Spectrum said it expects net proceeds of $3.5 billion from the deal, after taxes, which will be used to pay down its debt.
Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc (NYSE: SPB) has agreed to sell its Hardware & Home Improvement (HHI) segment to ASSA ABLOY (OTC: ASAZY), a Swedish conglomerate, for $4.3 billion in cash. HHI division provides security, plumbing, and builders' hardware products to the North American residential segment. Lake Forest, California-based HHI has about 7,500 employees worldwide. HHI clocked .3 billion in net sales for the fiscal year ending September 2020 with an adjusted EBITDA margin of around 19%. Spec
Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc (NYSE: SPB) is trading higher Wednesday after the company announced a definitive agreement to sell its hardware and home improvement segment for $4.3 billion in cash. Spectrum Brands said the transaction will further strengthen its balance sheet and simplify its business around three attractive business units, consisting of global pet care, home and garden and home and personal care. "We believe this transaction demonstrates the tremendous value of Spectrum Brands as
SPB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SPBWant to see what other sources are saying about Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc (SPB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc (SPB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc (SPB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch