Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc. (SPB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SPB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 44.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPB is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SPB's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 21.28% of US stocks).
SPB Stock Summary
- SPB's went public 36.78 years ago, making it older than 93.22% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SPECTRUM BRANDS HOLDINGS INC comes in at -58.44%, a number that bests only 2.98% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- SPECTRUM BRANDS HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -36.09%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 14.63% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SPECTRUM BRANDS HOLDINGS INC are ACCO, MOD, PRAA, BECN, and UNVR.
- SPB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SPECTRUM BRANDS HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.spectrumbrands.com.
SPB Valuation Summary
- SPB's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 20% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SPB's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPB.
SPB Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -26.05%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 9.93%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -737.37%.
The table below shows SPB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.02% of graded US stocks.
- SPB's asset turnover comes in at 0.883 -- ranking 15th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- BLDP, FCEL, and CCF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPB.
The table below shows SPB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.04||52-week high||$107.22|
|Prev. close||$42.39||52-week low||$38.93|
|Day high||$42.00||Avg. volume||412,558|
|50-day MA||$59.46||Dividend yield||3.96%|
|200-day MA||$80.83||Market Cap||1.67B|
Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc. (SPB) Company Bio
Spectrum Brands Holdings operates as a consumer products company worldwide. The company operates through Global Batteries & Appliances, Global Pet Supplies, Home and Garden Business, and Hardware & Home Improvement segments. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Middleton, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
SPB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPB Latest Social Stream
View Full SPB Social Stream
Latest SPB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPECTRUM BRANDS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPB as an investment opportunity.
E ratio of 14.70.
In this piece, we will look at the top 10 stock picks of Amy Minella’s Cardinal Capital. If you want to skip the hedge fund introduction and jump directly to the top 5 stocks in the list, then look at the Top 5 Stock Picks of Amy Minella’s Cardinal Capital. Since 1995, Cardinal Capital Management […]
Recession risks are growing and investors are looking for safety. But not all safe stocks are created equal, Ben Levisohn writes in this week's edition of Barron's. While Campbell Soup (CPB) has gained 9.7% this year, Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) has risen 0.8% and Coca-Cola (KO) has advanced 0.6%, Spectrum Brands (SPB) has slumped 54%, Coty (COTY) has dropped 27%, and Newell Brands (NWL) has fallen 25%. Clearly, some staples stocks are safer than others, the author argues. Constellation Brands (STZ) looks particularly attractive. At 20 times 12-month forward earnings, the stock isn't cheap, but it's trading slightly below its five-year average of 21 times.
The Justice Department on Thursday filed an antitrust lawsuit challenging a planned $4.3 billion deal in which leading lockmaker Assa Abloy AB is seeking to acquire a U.S. rival. The civil lawsuit, filed in a federal court in the District of Columbia, seeks to block the Swedish company’s planned acquisition of Spectrum Brands Holdings home improvement division. Spectrum Brands sells Kwikset-branded locks and Pfister-branded faucets, among other household items.
(Bloomberg) -- The Justice Department sued to block Sweden’s Assa Abloy AB from acquiring the door hardware unit of Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc. Thursday.Most Read from BloombergAdobe Near Deal for Online Design Startup Figma, Sources SayRay Dalio Does the Math: Rates at 4.5% Would Sink Stocks by 20%Putin’s Options Narrow After Ukraine Scores Battlefield RoutEthereum Finishes Long-Awaited Energy-Saving ‘Merge’ UpgradeAdobe Tumbles After Deal to Buy Figma for About $20 BillionIn a complaint file
SPB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SPBWant to see what other sources are saying about Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc (SPB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc (SPB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc (SPB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch