Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc. (SPB): Price and Financial Metrics
SPB Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SPB is currently 2,805.61, higher than 99.91% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -49.68%, Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.19% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SPB comes in at 87.75% -- higher than that of 97.29% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc are EURN, CDNA, RPD, IHT, and BNSO.
- SPB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.spectrumbrands.com.
SPB Stock Price Chart More Charts
SPB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.83||52-week high||$66.50|
|Prev. close||$54.27||52-week low||$45.04|
|Day high||$54.00||Avg. volume||499,433|
|50-day MA||$61.38||Dividend yield||3.1%|
|200-day MA||$56.36||Market Cap||2.38B|
Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc. (SPB) Company Bio
Spectrum Brands Holdings operates as a consumer products company worldwide. The company operates through Global Batteries & Appliances, Global Pet Supplies, Home and Garden Business, and Hardware & Home Improvement segments. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Middleton, Wisconsin.