Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc. (SPB): Price and Financial Metrics
SPB Stock Summary
- Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 83.31% of US listed stocks.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.77% of US equities in our set.
- SPB's price/sales ratio is 0.81; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 17.92% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be REVG, AQUA, CSTE, BASI, and THO.
- SPB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.spectrumbrands.com.
SPB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.62||52-week high||$85.54|
|Prev. close||$80.43||52-week low||$19.59|
|Day high||$81.33||Avg. volume||322,719|
|50-day MA||$79.70||Dividend yield||2.09%|
|200-day MA||$62.38||Market Cap||3.31B|
Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc. (SPB) Company Bio
Spectrum Brands Holdings operates as a consumer products company worldwide. The company operates through Global Batteries & Appliances, Global Pet Supplies, Home and Garden Business, and Hardware & Home Improvement segments. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Middleton, Wisconsin.
SPB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc ranked in the 14th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SPB, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.75 years, is -0.17% -- higher than only 10.21% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 57% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 23.77% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than just 19.11% stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SPB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPB Latest Social Stream
View Full SPB Social Stream
Latest SPB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPB as an investment opportunity.
Spectrum Brands Announces Early Tender and Consent Results
Spectrum Brands, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB) has priced upsized $500M (from $400M) of 3.875% nenior Notes due 2031 at 100% of the par value. Net proceeds together with borrowings under a new $400M senior secured first lien term loan facility will be used to fund the consideration to...
Spectrum Brands Holdings to Present at Raymond James 42nd Annual Institutional Investors Conference
The following slide deck was published by Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
Spectrum Brands Announces Increase of Tender Cap of its Tender Offer for 5.75% Senior Notes Due 2025
MIDDLETON, Wis.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Spectrum Brands Announces Increase of Tender Cap of its Tender Offer for 5.75% Senior Notes Due 2025
SPB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SPBWant to see what other sources are saying about Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc (SPB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc (SPB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc (SPB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!