Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc. (SPB): Price and Financial Metrics
SPB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.18||52-week high||$85.25|
|Prev. close||$78.69||52-week low||$38.93|
|Day high||$79.83||Avg. volume||694,633|
|50-day MA||$79.13||Dividend yield||2.13%|
|200-day MA||$69.95||Market Cap||2.82B|
SPB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SPB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 58.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPB is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SPB's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 28.56% of US stocks).
SPB Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.04, SPECTRUM BRANDS HOLDINGS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 0.88% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.57, SPECTRUM BRANDS HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 1.12% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SPECTRUM BRANDS HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of 3,577.22%; that's higher than 99.71% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPECTRUM BRANDS HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AKA, GTIM, UAL, FTI, and FET.
- SPB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SPECTRUM BRANDS HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.spectrumbrands.com.
SPB Valuation Summary
- SPB's EV/EBIT ratio is 1.1; this is 93.53% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SPB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 7.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPB.
SPB Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -25.28%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -62.39%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 99.25%.
The table below shows SPB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.02% of graded US stocks.
- SPB's asset turnover comes in at 0.883 -- ranking 15th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- BLDP, FCEL, and CCF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPB.
The table below shows SPB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc. (SPB) Company Bio
Spectrum Brands Holdings operates as a consumer products company worldwide. The company operates through Global Batteries & Appliances, Global Pet Supplies, Home and Garden Business, and Hardware & Home Improvement segments. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Middleton, Wisconsin.
SPB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPB Latest Social Stream
View Full SPB Social Stream
Latest SPB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPECTRUM BRANDS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPB as an investment opportunity.
Spectrum Brands (SPB) is poised to benefit from strategic transformation initiatives and cost-management actions. However, short-term demand headwinds are concerning.
Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc.'s ( NYSE:SPB ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.42 per share on 19th of...
Why It Might Not Make Sense To Buy Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:SPB) For Its Upcoming Dividend
Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:SPB ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in two days. The ex-dividend date is...
Those following along with Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:SPB ) will no doubt be intrigued by the recent...
Spectrum (SPB) could be a great choice for investors looking to buy stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
SPB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SPBWant to see what other sources are saying about Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc (SPB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc (SPB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc (SPB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch