Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc. (SPB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: SPB reports less variability in its cash flow than only 16.6% of dividend stocks in our set.
- SPB's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.01% -- which is higher than about just 20.28% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SPB's price: KMI, NJR, CME, ERJ and PSTL.
SPB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for SPB, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 46.12% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc's expected return of -46.12% is higher than only 16.46% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, SPB has a discount rate lower than only 16.46% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc, its beta is lower than 32.61% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 2.53% of them.
SPB Dividend Chart
SPB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SPB Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on SPB dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc Common Stock (SPB) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc (SPB) - Dividend Investor
Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc (SPB) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha