Simon Property Group Inc. (SPG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SPG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPG is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SPG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
SPG Stock Summary
- SPG has a higher market value than 93.95% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $45,372,551,007.
- Of note is the ratio of Simon Property Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.39% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Simon Property Group Inc is higher than it is for about 94.85% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Simon Property Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AEP, WELL, KMI, MPLX, and OKE.
- Visit SPG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to sparkpowercorp.com.
SPG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, SPG's price/sales ratio is 47.69% higher, now standing at 9.6.
- SPG's price/sales ratio has moved up 7.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SPG's price/sales ratio has gone up 7.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPG.
SPG Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 5%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 20.89%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -20.54%.
The table below shows SPG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.04% of graded US stocks.
- SPG's asset turnover comes in at 0.143 -- ranking 128th of 444 Trading stocks.
- RPT, HT, and WHF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPG.
The table below shows SPG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$108.84||52-week high||$171.12|
|Prev. close||$110.04||52-week low||$105.72|
|Day high||$111.20||Avg. volume||2,184,044|
|50-day MA||$125.58||Dividend yield||6.06%|
|200-day MA||$140.34||Market Cap||35.76B|
Simon Property Group Inc. (SPG) Company Bio
Simon Property Group, Inc. is an American real estate investment trust that invests in shopping malls, outlet centers, and community/lifestyle centers. It is the largest owner of shopping malls in the United States and is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Worldwide, it owns interests in 232 properties comprising approximately 241,000,000 square feet (22,400,000 m2)[needs update] of gross leasable area in North America and Asia. For a list of notable properties owned by the company, see List of Simon Property Group properties. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
SPG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPG Latest Social Stream
View Full SPG Social Stream
Latest SPG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Simon Property Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPG as an investment opportunity.
A whale with a lot of money to spend has taken a noticeably bearish stance on Simon Property Group . Looking at options history for Simon Property Group (NYSE: SPG ) we detected 10 strange trades. If we consider the specifics of each trade, it is accurate to state that 30% of the investors opened trades with bullish expectations and 70% with bearish. From the overall spotted trades, 3 are puts, for a total amount of $131,970 and 7, calls, for a total amount of $278,821. What''s The Price Target? Taking into account the Volume and Open Interest on these contracts, it appears that whales have been targeting a price range from $110.0 to $155.0 for Simon … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Realty Income's (O) Q4 results reflect improved revenues. The quarter also marks record investments made by this retail REIT.
Real estate investment trusts (REITs) make it easier than ever to become a real estate investor. REITs acquire and rent out properties and pass the profits to shareholders as dividends. Investors can benefit from the cash flow that real estate produces without having to deal with the headaches of owning actual property, like maintenance or the inability to sell it quickly.
Data on customer foot traffic shows what many have already suspected or witnessed anecdotally: Shopping centers in the city have suffered more than their suburban counterparts.
Most of the S&P 500 were momentum stocks in 2021.
SPG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SPGWant to see what other sources are saying about Simon Property Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Simon Property Group Inc (SPG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Simon Property Group Inc (SPG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Simon Property Group Inc (SPG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch