Simon Property Group, Inc. (SPG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPG POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SPG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- SPG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 24.19% of US stocks).
SPG Stock Summary
- Simon Property Group Inc's market capitalization of $46,939,961,243 is ahead of 94.03% of US-listed equities.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Simon Property Group Inc is higher than it is for about 95.21% of US stocks.
- SPG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.76% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Simon Property Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MPLX, KMI, SCCO, WELL, and WMB.
- Visit SPG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to sparkpowercorp.com.
SPG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, SPG's price/sales ratio is 47.69% higher, now standing at 9.6.
- SPG's price/sales ratio has moved up 7.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SPG's price/sales ratio has gone up 7.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPG.
SPG Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 21.96%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -74.88%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 5%.
The table below shows SPG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.21% of graded US stocks.
- SPG's asset turnover comes in at 0.138 -- ranking 132nd of 446 Trading stocks.
- RLJ, CLDT, and HST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPG.
The table below shows SPG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$143.91||52-week high||$145.04|
|Prev. close||$144.96||52-week low||$59.35|
|Day high||$145.04||Avg. volume||2,735,341|
|50-day MA||$133.56||Dividend yield||4.14%|
|200-day MA||$121.64||Market Cap||47.29B|
Simon Property Group, Inc. (SPG) Company Bio
Simon Property Group primarily invests in regional malls, premium outlets, mills, and community/lifestyle centers. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
SPG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPG Latest Social Stream
View Full SPG Social Stream
Latest SPG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Simon Property Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPG as an investment opportunity.
Shares of Simon Property Group Inc. (NYSE: SPG) traded at a new 52-week high today of $141.50. So far today approximately 392,000 shares have been exchanged, as compared to an average 30-day volume of 1.9 million shares. Simon Property Group is the second-largest real estate investment trust in the United States. Its portfolio includes an interest in 207 properties: 106 traditional malls, 69 premium outlets, 14 Mills centers (a combination of a traditional mall, outlet center, and big-box retail
Simon, a global leader in the ownership of premier shopping, dining, entertainment and mixed-use destinations, today announced details for its third quarter 2021 earnings release and conference call.
On the one hand, many people like to shop on Thanksgiving because they have the day off. On the other hand, some shoppers firmly believe that Thanksgiving should be reserved for food, friends, and family -- not frantic purchases. At a time when foot traffic at malls is lacking, it's easy to bash Simon's decision to close for Thanksgiving.
No summary available.
Tom McGee, CEO of the retail trade association ICSC, joins Yahoo Finance to discuss holiday shopping trends and potential impacts from supply chain issues.
SPG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SPGWant to see what other sources are saying about Simon Property Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Simon Property Group Inc (SPG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Simon Property Group Inc (SPG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Simon Property Group Inc (SPG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch