Simon Property Group Inc. (SPG): Price and Financial Metrics
SPG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$108.19||52-week high||$133.08|
|Prev. close||$109.15||52-week low||$88.41|
|Day high||$110.38||Avg. volume||1,519,345|
|50-day MA||$116.72||Dividend yield||6.81%|
|200-day MA||$115.39||Market Cap||35.40B|
SPG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPG POWR Grades
- SPG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 90.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SPG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 31.39% of US stocks).
SPG Stock Summary
- SPG has a higher market value than 93.71% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $36,541,588,787.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 14,170.85, SIMON PROPERTY GROUP INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.87% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SIMON PROPERTY GROUP INC is higher than it is for about 95.26% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SIMON PROPERTY GROUP INC are PRPO, SUI, CTBI, ARTNA, and XTNT.
- Visit SPG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to sparkpowercorp.com.
SPG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, SPG's price/earnings ratio is 35.69% lower, now standing at 17.3.
- SPG's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPG.
SPG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 44.38%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -66.74%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -4.26%.
The table below shows SPG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.04% of graded US stocks.
- SPG's asset turnover comes in at 0.143 -- ranking 128th of 444 Trading stocks.
- RPT, HT, and WHF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPG.
The table below shows SPG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Simon Property Group Inc. (SPG) Company Bio
Simon Property Group, Inc. is an American real estate investment trust that invests in shopping malls, outlet centers, and community/lifestyle centers. It is the largest owner of shopping malls in the United States and is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Worldwide, it owns interests in 232 properties comprising approximately 241,000,000 square feet (22,400,000 m2)[needs update] of gross leasable area in North America and Asia. For a list of notable properties owned by the company, see List of Simon Property Group properties. (Source:Wikipedia)
SPG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPG Latest Social Stream
View Full SPG Social Stream
Latest SPG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIMON PROPERTY GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPG as an investment opportunity.
Here's how you can own data centers and shopping malls for little cash.
Simon Property (SPG) closed at $111.64 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.86% move from the prior day.
High interest rates, an aggressive Federal Reserve, and a slowing economy could combine to crush these seven S&P 500 stocks.
In the latest trading session, Simon Property (SPG) closed at $116.41, marking a -0.83% move from the previous day.
Simon Property (SPG) closed at $114.77 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.61% move from the prior day.
SPG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SPGWant to see what other sources are saying about Simon Property Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Simon Property Group Inc (SPG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Simon Property Group Inc (SPG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Simon Property Group Inc (SPG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch