Simon Property Group Inc. (SPG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPG POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SPG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPG is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SPG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 29.46% of US stocks).
SPG Stock Summary
- SPG has a higher market value than 93.82% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $37,848,170,846.
- Of note is the ratio of SIMON PROPERTY GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SIMON PROPERTY GROUP INC is higher than it is for about 95% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SIMON PROPERTY GROUP INC are MPLX, KMI, VICI, WMB, and EXC.
- SPG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SIMON PROPERTY GROUP INC's official web site, go to sparkpowercorp.com.
SPG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, SPG's price/earnings ratio is 16.49% lower, now standing at 19.5.
- SPG's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPG.
SPG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 44.38%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -70.11%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 10.05%.
The table below shows SPG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.04% of graded US stocks.
- SPG's asset turnover comes in at 0.143 -- ranking 128th of 444 Trading stocks.
- RPT, HT, and WHF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPG.
The table below shows SPG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$119.34||52-week high||$165.83|
|Prev. close||$119.01||52-week low||$86.02|
|Day high||$120.03||Avg. volume||2,068,695|
|50-day MA||$106.15||Dividend yield||5.87%|
|200-day MA||$112.18||Market Cap||39.02B|
Simon Property Group Inc. (SPG) Company Bio
Simon Property Group, Inc. is an American real estate investment trust that invests in shopping malls, outlet centers, and community/lifestyle centers. It is the largest owner of shopping malls in the United States and is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Worldwide, it owns interests in 232 properties comprising approximately 241,000,000 square feet (22,400,000 m2)[needs update] of gross leasable area in North America and Asia. For a list of notable properties owned by the company, see List of Simon Property Group properties. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
SPG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPG Latest Social Stream
View Full SPG Social Stream
Latest SPG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIMON PROPERTY GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPG as an investment opportunity.
Simon Property, Kimco Realty and Tanger Factory Outlet are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
With shoppers' renewed enthusiasm for in-store shopping experience and retail landlords' focus on omni-channel retailing, adaptive reuse capabilities and essential retail tenants, Zacks REIT and Equity Trust - Retail industry stocks SPG, KIM, SKT are in focus.
With just weeks before the end of 2022, we wanted to take a look at some of the juiciest high dividend stocks of the year and for 2023.
With interest rates easing off of their recent highs, including the 10-year U.S. Treasury Note yield (now back under 4%) and the 30-year fixed-rate national average mortgage rate (now back below 7%), real estate investment trusts (REITs) may be perking up. Is a bottom finally in store or is it just one more relief rally? One quick way to measure strength or weakness in the entire REIT group is to take a look at the Real Estate Select Sector SPDR Fund (NYSE: XLRE). This exchange-traded fund (ETF)
Simon announced today that it has been presented with Nareit's 2022 Retail Leader in the Light Award. This award is given to REITs that have demonstrated outstanding sustainability practices throughout the year.
SPG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SPGWant to see what other sources are saying about Simon Property Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Simon Property Group Inc (SPG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Simon Property Group Inc (SPG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Simon Property Group Inc (SPG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch