Simon Property Group, Inc. (SPG): Price and Financial Metrics
SPG Stock Summary
- SPG has a higher market value than 95.82% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $48,685,885,087.
- SPG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,436.57 -- higher than 96.32% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For SPG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.78% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Simon Property Group Inc are KMI, AEP, TRP, EXC, and ING.
- Visit SPG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.simon.com.
SPG Stock Price Chart More Charts
SPG Price/Volume Stats
Simon Property Group, Inc. (SPG) Company Bio
Simon Property Group primarily invests in regional malls, premium outlets, mills, and community/lifestyle centers. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.