Simon Property Group, Inc. (SPG): Price and Financial Metrics
SPG Stock Summary
- SPG has a market capitalization of $36,171,290,916 -- more than approximately 93.42% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Simon Property Group Inc is higher than it is for about 95.18% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.95 for Simon Property Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 96.63% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Simon Property Group Inc are PEG, WEC, WMB, WELL, and DTE.
- SPG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Simon Property Group Inc's official web site, go to sparkpowercorp.com.
SPG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$114.73||52-week high||$121.31|
|Prev. close||$111.17||52-week low||$42.25|
|Day high||$114.97||Avg. volume||4,052,252|
|50-day MA||$98.32||Dividend yield||4.68%|
|200-day MA||$77.23||Market Cap||35.11B|
Simon Property Group, Inc. (SPG) Company Bio
Simon Property Group primarily invests in regional malls, premium outlets, mills, and community/lifestyle centers. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
SPG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPG Latest Social Stream
View Full SPG Social Stream
Latest SPG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Simon Property Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPG as an investment opportunity.
Yahoo Finance Live speaks with Abercrombie & Fitch CEO Fran Horowitz about her 2021 outlook.
Target's latest earnings are out. Here's the analysis you need to know.
In this Fool Live video clip recorded on Feb. 16, Millionacres real estate analyst Matt Frankel, CFP, and Millionacres editor Deidre Woollard discuss what retail REITs might need to do in order to win in the years ahead. Deidre Woollard: I think the other thing that I want to mention about these retailers to some extent also is the things that they've done during the pandemic and the ways that e-commerce is being integrated into these, especially Simon (NYSE: SPG) and Tanger (NYSE: SKT), because I think it's really interesting because you have the issue of curbside pickup and also BOPIS, buy online pickup in store.
Beth Azor, founder and owner of Azor Advisory Services, joined Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the future of shopping malls.
David Bahnsen, Chief Investment Officer at The Bahnsen Group joins Yahoo Finance Live to break down how markets are faring amid pandemic.
SPG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SPGWant to see what other sources are saying about Simon Property Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Simon Property Group Inc (SPG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Simon Property Group Inc (SPG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Simon Property Group Inc (SPG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!