Simon Property Group, Inc. (SPG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, SPG has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 95.73% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SPG's price: UMC, FORTY, EVOL, AWK and HIMX.
SPG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Simon Property Group Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 88.21% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SPG, investors may wish to consider are:
- SPG's market cap is about 19 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 95.64% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- With a market cap of roughly $19 billion, SPG is in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 8.73% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for SPG, approximately 6.41% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
SPG Dividend Chart
SPG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SPG Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on SPG dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Simon Property Group Inc and its dividends:
Simon Property Group Inc Common Stock (SPG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Simon Property Group Inc (SPG) - Dividend Investor
Simon Property Group Inc (SPG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha