Simon Property Group, Inc. (SPG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, SPG has issued more dividends than 95.82% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SPG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SAIL, ORCL, WHLR, AOS and WMS.
SPG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of SPG, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 82.13% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Simon Property Group Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 19 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 95.47% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- With a market cap of roughly $19 billion, SPG is in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 6.79% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for SPG, approximately 4.62% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
SPG Dividend Chart
SPG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SPG Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on SPG dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Simon Property Group Inc and its dividends:
Simon Property Group Inc Common Stock (SPG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Simon Property Group Inc (SPG) - Dividend Investor
Simon Property Group Inc (SPG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha