Simon Property Group, Inc. (SPG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, SPG has issued more dividends than 95.82% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SPG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SAIL, ORCL, WHLR, AOS and WMS.
SPG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of SPG, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 14.13% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Simon Property Group Inc are:
- SPG generates about 5 billion US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 94.61% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- Simon Property Group Inc's market cap of $27 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 6.55% of stocks.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Simon Property Group Inc, its beta is lower than 4.41% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
SPG Dividend Chart
SPG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SPG Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on SPG dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Simon Property Group Inc and its dividends:
Simon Property Group Inc Common Stock (SPG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Simon Property Group Inc (SPG) - Dividend Investor
Simon Property Group Inc (SPG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha