Simon Property Group Inc. (SPG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, SPG has issued more dividends than 95.82% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SPG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SAIL, ORCL, WHLR, AOS and WMS.
SPG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for SPG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 2.59%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SPG, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Simon Property Group Inc's dividend yield of 4.78% is in the top 14.75%.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for SPG than it is for 7.53% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, Simon Property Group Inc has an equity discount rate lower than only 10.22% of them.
SPG Dividend Chart
SPG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SPG Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on SPG dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Simon Property Group Inc and its dividends:
Simon Property Group Inc Common Stock (SPG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Simon Property Group Inc (SPG) - Dividend Investor
Simon Property Group Inc (SPG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha