Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (SPH): Price and Financial Metrics
SPH Stock Summary
- For SPH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SPH is more volatile than only 14.62% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SPH comes in at 17.24% -- higher than that of 89.71% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WLFC, SMLP, EGLE, GTY, and CDR.
- SPH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Suburban Propane Partners Lp's official web site, go to www.suburbanpropane.com.
SPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.01||52-week high||$20.44|
|Prev. close||$14.98||52-week low||$8.64|
|Day high||$15.10||Avg. volume||332,816|
|50-day MA||$15.07||Dividend yield||8.01%|
|200-day MA||$14.91||Market Cap||938.46M|
Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (SPH) Company Bio
Suburban Propane Partners LP engages in the retail marketing and distribution of propane, fuel oil, and refined fuels. The company serves residential, commercial, industrial, and agricultural customers through 710 locations in 41 states primarily in the east and west coast regions of the United States, including Alaska. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Whippany, New Jersey.
SPH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Suburban Propane Partners Lp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Suburban Propane Partners Lp ranked in the 45th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 27.17%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Suburban Propane Partners Lp ended up being:
- In the past 5.75 years, Suburban Propane Partners Lp has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.11%; that's higher than just 18.63% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Utilities sector.
- 41% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 12.54% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Suburban Propane Partners Lp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 1 -- greater than merely 24.84% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPH Latest Social Stream
View Full SPH Social Stream
Latest SPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Suburban Propane Partners Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPH as an investment opportunity.
Suburban Propane Donation allows Cradles to Crayons Philadelphia to Distribute Essential Hygiene Packs and Branded SuburbanCares Toy Bears to Local Children in Underserved Communities
Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE: SPH), a nationwide distributor of propane, renewable propane, fuel oil and related products and services, as well as a marketer of natural gas and electricity and investor in low carbon fuel alternatives, has made a donation to the Cradles to Crayons location in Philadelphia, which will allow the organization to provide 1,000 children in need with kits containing hygiene essentials, including, shampoo, body wash, toothbrushes, toothpaste, hair combs, moisturizing lotion, and wipes. The company has also donated SuburbanCares branded toy bears which will be distributed with the kits.
Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SPH), a nationwide distributor of propane, renewable propane, fuel oil and related products and services, as well as a marketer of natural gas and electricity and an investor in low carbon fuel alternatives, announced today that it has scheduled its 2021 Tri-Annual Meeting of the Limited Partners of the Partnership to be held on Tuesday, May 18, 2021, beginning at 10:00 a.m. E.T (the "2021 Tri-Annual Meeting").
WHIPPANY, N.J., Feb. 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SPH), a nationwide distributor of propane, fuel oil and related products and services, as well as a marketer of natural gas and electricity, today announced earnings for its first quarter ended December 26,…
This conference call contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, relating to the Partnership's future business expectations and predictions and financial condition and the results of operations. These forward-looking statements involve certain risks and uncertainties. The Partnership has listed some of the important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those discussed in such forward-looking statements, which are referred to as cautionary statements in its earnings press release, which can be viewed on the company's website.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 4, 2021 / Suburban Propane Partners LP (NYSE:SPH) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 4, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
SPH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SPHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Suburban Propane Partners Lp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Suburban Propane Partners Lp (SPH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Suburban Propane Partners Lp (SPH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Suburban Propane Partners Lp (SPH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!