Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (SPH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPH POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SPH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.05% of US stocks.
- SPH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- SPH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 7.16% of US stocks).
SPH Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Suburban Propane Partners Lp is higher than just 14.14% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SPH is more volatile than only 0.12% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SPH comes in at 17.82% -- higher than that of 87.63% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Suburban Propane Partners Lp are PLYA, MLCO, GTY, SMLP, and AROC.
- Visit SPH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.suburbanpropane.com.
SPH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, SPH's price/sales ratio is 61.9% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- SPH's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
- SPH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPH.
SPH Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -20.88%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 13.1%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -56.33%.
The table below shows SPH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.12% of graded US stocks.
- SPH's asset turnover comes in at 0.598 -- ranking 155th of 163 Retail stocks.
- HBI, SIG, and BOOT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPH.
The table below shows SPH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.21||52-week high||$18.18|
|Prev. close||$15.17||52-week low||$13.44|
|Day high||$15.46||Avg. volume||338,485|
|50-day MA||$15.50||Dividend yield||8.55%|
|200-day MA||$15.18||Market Cap||951.20M|
Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (SPH) Company Bio
Suburban Propane Partners LP engages in the retail marketing and distribution of propane, fuel oil, and refined fuels. The company serves residential, commercial, industrial, and agricultural customers through 710 locations in 41 states primarily in the east and west coast regions of the United States, including Alaska. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Whippany, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
SPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPH Latest Social Stream
View Full SPH Social Stream
Latest SPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Suburban Propane Partners Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPH as an investment opportunity.
Eni's (E) subsidiary, VarEnergi, is likely to use the Scarabeo 8 drilling rig to drill the wildcat well in the Barents Sea.
Suburban Propane Partners with the American Red Cross to Host the Seventh Annual Jersey City Police & Fire 9/11 Memorial Blood Drive
Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE: SPH), a nationwide distributor of propane, renewable propane, fuel oil and related products and services, as well as a marketer of natural gas and electricity and investor in low carbon fuel alternatives, has once again partnered with the American Red Cross to host the seventh annual Jersey City Police & Fire 9/11 Memorial Blood Drive. Suburban Propane, which is based in Whippany, New Jersey, is a proud national sponsor of the American Red Cross.
Friday the 13th is a Lucky Day as Suburban Propane Joins Forces with 15-LOVE to Provide Back-to-School Supplies to more than 700 Kids in the New York State Capital Region
Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE: SPH), a nationwide distributor of propane, renewable propane, fuel oil and related products and services, as well as a marketer of natural gas and electricity and investor in low carbon fuel alternatives, today collaborated with 15-LOVE and provided a significant donation to supply necessary back-to-school supplies for more than 700 kids in the Capital Region.
This is the ideal time to look for interesting utilities stocks to add to your portfolio now that we're sitting in a trading range.
SPH earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
SPH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SPHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Suburban Propane Partners Lp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Suburban Propane Partners Lp (SPH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Suburban Propane Partners Lp (SPH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Suburban Propane Partners Lp (SPH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch