Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (SPH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPH POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SPH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.26% of US stocks.
- SPH's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- SPH's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 35.15% of US stocks).
SPH Stock Summary
- For SPH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.32% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of SUBURBAN PROPANE PARTNERS LP's share price is greater than that of merely 1.42% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- SUBURBAN PROPANE PARTNERS LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 12.03%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.48% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SUBURBAN PROPANE PARTNERS LP, a group of peers worth examining would be MMP, EHC, GEO, CXW, and RSVR.
- Visit SPH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.suburbanpropane.com.
SPH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, SPH's price/earnings ratio is 73.21% lower, now standing at 5.6.
- SPH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPH.
SPH Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 16%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.09%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 42.03%.
The table below shows SPH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.81% of graded US stocks.
- SPH's asset turnover comes in at 0.598 -- ranking 157th of 165 Retail stocks.
- HBI, SIG, and M are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPH.
The table below shows SPH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.32||52-week high||$17.75|
|Prev. close||$16.65||52-week low||$13.83|
|Day high||$16.49||Avg. volume||238,561|
|50-day MA||$16.14||Dividend yield||7.81%|
|200-day MA||$16.12||Market Cap||1.03B|
Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (SPH) Company Bio
Suburban Propane Partners LP engages in the retail marketing and distribution of propane, fuel oil, and refined fuels. The company serves residential, commercial, industrial, and agricultural customers through 710 locations in 41 states primarily in the east and west coast regions of the United States, including Alaska. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Whippany, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
SPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPH Latest Social Stream
View Full SPH Social Stream
Latest SPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SUBURBAN PROPANE PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPH as an investment opportunity.
Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SPH), today announced that it has filed its Annual Report on Form 10-K for its fiscal year ended September 24, 2022 with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC").
Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SPH), today announced earnings for its full year and fourth quarter ended September 24, 2022.
Suburban Propane Collaborates with Joya to Provide Car Seat Safety Training and Participates in Spokane Trunk-or-Treat Event
Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE: SPH), a nationwide distributor of propane, renewable propane, fuel oil and related products and services, as well as a marketer of natural gas and electricity and investor in low carbon fuel alternatives, recently collaborated with Joya, a non-profit providing comprehensive pediatric therapy and support services for children in Spokane County to support the organization's community programming.
Suburban Propane Collaborates with Forgotten Soldiers Outreach to Provide 200 "We Care" Packages for Deployed Troops
Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE: SPH), a nationwide distributor of propane, renewable propane, fuel oil and related products and services, as well as a marketer of natural gas and electricity and investor in low carbon fuel alternatives, today collaborated with Forgotten Soldiers Outreach, Inc., a Lake Worth, Florida-based nonprofit that sends monthly "We Care" packages with essential items to deployed military service members overseas.
Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SPH), today announced that its Board of Supervisors declared a quarterly distribution of $0.325 per Common Unit for the three months ended September 24, 2022. This quarterly distribution rate equates to an annualized rate of $1.30 per Common Unit. The distribution is payable on November 8, 2022 to Common Unitholders of record as of November 1, 2022.
SPH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SPHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Suburban Propane Partners Lp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Suburban Propane Partners Lp (SPH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Suburban Propane Partners Lp (SPH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Suburban Propane Partners Lp (SPH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch