Suburban Propane Partners Lp (SPH) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering SPH.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
SPH Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of SPH is lower than 8.84999999999999% of all US stocks.
- SPH has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 11.69% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- SPH has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 81.75% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- The average analyst price target of SPH is greater than 22.83% of Utilities stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of SPH is higher than 25.36% of all US stocks.
- SPH has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 74.54% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of SPH is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding SPH using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.