Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (SPH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that SPH has less volatility in its price than 94.93% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SPH's price: VERX, CTAS, GAIA, CBFV and BF.B.
SPH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of SPH, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 5449.65%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SPH, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Utilities sector, Suburban Propane Partners Lp offers a higher dividend yield than just 100% of them.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, it has a discount rate lower than 0.79% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, SPH's provides a return of 5449.65% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 99.77% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
SPH Dividend Chart
SPH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SPH Dividends vs. Peers
|1||APU||AmeriGas Partners, L.P.||12.17%|
|2||SPH||Suburban Propane Partners, L.P.||8.59%|
|3||HESM||Hess Midstream Partners LP Common Limited Partner Interests||7.63%|
|4||TGP||Teekay LNG Partners L.P.||7.38%|
|5||AMGP||Antero Midstream GP LP of Beneficial Interests||5.26%|
|6||AMID||American Midstream Partners, LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests||4.01%|
|7||GMLP||Golar LNG Partners LP - Common Limited Partnership||2.25%|
|8||HMLP||Hoegh LNG Partners LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests||0.88%|
|9||SXE||Southcross Energy Partners, L.P.||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on SPH dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Suburban Propane Partners Lp's dividends? Try the links below:
Suburban Propane Partners Lp Common Stock (SPH) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Suburban Propane Partners Lp (SPH) - Dividend Investor
Suburban Propane Partners Lp (SPH) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha