Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (SPH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that SPH has less volatility in its price than 94.93% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SPH's price: VERX, CTAS, GAIA, CBFV and BF.B.
SPH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for SPH, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 4061.03% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Suburban Propane Partners Lp are:
- As for its position relative to other Utilities stocks that issue dividends, Suburban Propane Partners Lp offers a higher dividend yield than 98.63% of them.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, it has a discount rate lower than 2.64% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- In terms of opportunity, Suburban Propane Partners Lp's estimated return of 4061.03% surpasses about 98.03% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
SPH Dividend Chart
SPH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SPH Dividends vs. Peers
|1||TGP||Teekay LNG Partners L.P.||13.25%|
|2||APU||AmeriGas Partners, L.P.||12.17%|
|3||HESM||Hess Midstream Partners LP Common Limited Partner Interests||8.23%|
|4||SPH||Suburban Propane Partners, L.P.||8.03%|
|5||AMGP||Antero Midstream GP LP of Beneficial Interests||5.26%|
|6||GMLP||Golar LNG Partners LP - Common Limited Partnership||2.25%|
|7||HMLP||Hoegh LNG Partners LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests||0.43%|
|8||AMID||American Midstream Partners, LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests||0.00%|
|9||SXE||Southcross Energy Partners, L.P.||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on SPH dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Suburban Propane Partners Lp's dividends? Try the links below:
Suburban Propane Partners Lp Common Stock (SPH) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Suburban Propane Partners Lp (SPH) - Dividend Investor
Suburban Propane Partners Lp (SPH) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha