Sapiens International Corporation N.V. (SPNS): Price and Financial Metrics
SPNS Stock Summary
- SPNS's current price/earnings ratio is 61.82, which is higher than 92.68% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SPNS is currently 30.77, higher than 91.97% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that SPNS's revenue has grown 84% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.1% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sapiens International Corp N V are AEIS, BVSN, SCON, OPGN, and GILT.
- Visit SPNS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sapiens.com.
SPNS Stock Price Chart More Charts
SPNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.26||52-week high||$26.86|
|Prev. close||$20.37||52-week low||$13.55|
|Day high||$20.78||Avg. volume||117,046|
|50-day MA||$21.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.46||Market Cap||1.01B|
Sapiens International Corporation N.V. (SPNS) Company Bio
Sapiens International Corporation is a provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a focus on the financial services sector. The Company's software solutions portfolio consists of Life, Pension, Annuity and Retirement Solutions. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Holon, Israel.