Sapiens International Corporation N.V. (SPNS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPNS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SPNS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPNS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SPNS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
SPNS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 42.74, Sapiens International Corp N V P/E ratio is greater than that of about 81.99% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 125.76%, Sapiens International Corp N V's debt growth rate surpasses 91.68% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Sapiens International Corp N V comes in at 77.11%, a number that bests 89.01% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPNS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FLUX, SCYX, MYSZ, SIGA, and CYBE.
- Visit SPNS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sapiens.com.
SPNS Valuation Summary
- SPNS's price/earnings ratio is 46.2; this is 18.46% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- SPNS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 39.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SPNS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 39.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPNS.
SPNS Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 74.67%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 123.72%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 55.57%.
The table below shows SPNS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPNS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPNS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.16% of graded US stocks.
- SPNS's asset turnover comes in at 0.656 -- ranking 247th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SPNS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPNS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.38||52-week high||$38.32|
|Prev. close||$23.57||52-week low||$22.16|
|Day high||$23.54||Avg. volume||84,765|
|50-day MA||$24.81||Dividend yield||5.86%|
|200-day MA||$29.82||Market Cap||1.29B|
Sapiens International Corporation N.V. (SPNS) Company Bio
Sapiens International Corporation is a provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a focus on the financial services sector. The Company's software solutions portfolio consists of Life, Pension, Annuity and Retirement Solutions. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Holon, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
SPNS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPNS Latest Social Stream
View Full SPNS Social Stream
Latest SPNS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sapiens International Corp N V that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPNS as an investment opportunity.
Sapiens (SPNS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 10.34% and 0.86%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Sapiens International Corporation, (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS), a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
Sapiens International Corporation N.V. (NASDAQ:SPNS) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financials Look Strong: Should Prospective Shareholders Make The Leap?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Sapiens International's (NASDAQ:SPNS) recent performance, when its stock has...
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ: SPNS) (TASE: SPNS), a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, announced today that it will report on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 the financial results for the fourth quarter and year ending on December 31, 2021.
Sapiens International teams up with WCL to provide connectivity for Lloyd's of London Bureau Services
Sapiens International (NASDAQ:SPNS) to partner with WCL, a Zywave company, to provide messaging to Lloyd's of London Bureau Services. Sapiens' core digital insurance platform, providing end-to-end P&C policy management, billing and claims solution, will be combined with WCL's Bureau messaging integration that will open up the distribution from customer to carrier to...
SPNS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SPNSWant to do more research on Sapiens International Corp N V's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Sapiens International Corp N V (SPNS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sapiens International Corp N V (SPNS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sapiens International Corp N V (SPNS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch