Sapiens International Corporation N.V. (SPNS): Price and Financial Metrics
SPNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.43||52-week high||$30.81|
|Prev. close||$28.45||52-week low||$16.18|
|Day high||$28.70||Avg. volume||124,796|
|50-day MA||$29.13||Dividend yield||1.85%|
|200-day MA||$24.08||Market Cap||1.57B|
SPNS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPNS POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SPNS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.09% of US stocks.
- SPNS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- SPNS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
SPNS Stock Summary
- SPNS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 248.35 -- higher than 88.61% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SPNS is currently 30.48, higher than 84.59% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -28.2%, SAPIENS INTERNATIONAL CORP N V's debt growth rate surpasses just 11.61% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SAPIENS INTERNATIONAL CORP N V, a group of peers worth examining would be ICCC, AEIS, KOPN, CVAC, and CAAS.
- SPNS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SAPIENS INTERNATIONAL CORP N V's official web site, go to www.sapiens.com.
SPNS Valuation Summary
- SPNS's EV/EBIT ratio is 21; this is 3.89% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- SPNS's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPNS.
SPNS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 330.31%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 35.59%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 16.71%.
The table below shows SPNS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SPNS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPNS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.16% of graded US stocks.
- SPNS's asset turnover comes in at 0.656 -- ranking 247th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SPNS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Sapiens International Corporation N.V. (SPNS) Company Bio
Sapiens International Corporation is a provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a focus on the financial services sector. The Company's software solutions portfolio consists of Life, Pension, Annuity and Retirement Solutions. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Holon, Israel.
SPNS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPNS Latest Social Stream
View Full SPNS Social Stream
Latest SPNS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SAPIENS INTERNATIONAL CORP N V that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPNS as an investment opportunity.
Sapiens International Corporation, (NASDAQ: SPNS) (TASE: SPNS), a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, announced today that the American Armed Forces Mutual Aid Association (AAFMAA), a non-profit financial solutions provider for military families and Veterans, has selected Sapiens' Pro Series Customer Acquisition SaaS solution, consisting of Sapiens' ApplicationPro, IllustrationPro, UnderwritingPro, and Intelligence, as a part of its legacy modernization and
Sapiens (SPNS) is benefiting from an expanding clientele, thanks to a robust portfolio and strong partner base.
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Ideally, a business will show two...
Tier-One Bank in South Africa Extends Relationship with Sapiens CoreSuite for Life & Pensions for New Line of Business
Sapiens International Corporation, (NASDAQ: SPNS) (TASE: SPNS), a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, today announced that a tier-1 bank in South Africa, a long standing customer of Sapiens, is extending their use of Sapiens CoreSuite for Life & Pensions to launch their Group Risk proposition.
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
SPNS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SPNSWant to do more research on Sapiens International Corp N V's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Sapiens International Corp N V (SPNS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sapiens International Corp N V (SPNS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sapiens International Corp N V (SPNS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch