Sapiens International Corporation N.V. (SPNS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for SPNS has a compound average growth rate of 1,385.51%, which is higher than 99.5% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SPNS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NMFC, CAC, FBP, CCBG and PKG.
SPNS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for SPNS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 89.11% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Sapiens International Corp N V are:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, SPNS's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 6.52% of them.
- The Sapiens International Corp N V's dividend growth rate is greater than 8.18% of its fellow small-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, SPNS's provides a return of -89.11% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 6.03% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
SPNS Dividend Chart
SPNS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|