Sapiens International Corporation N.V. (SPNS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for SPNS has a compound average growth rate of 1,411.78%, which is higher than 99.01% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SPNS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SM, LUV, RHP, ISTR and KSS.
SPNS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of SPNS, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 76.65%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Sapiens International Corp N V's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Sapiens International Corp N V's dividend yield of 0.52% is in the bottom 5.17%.
- Sapiens International Corp N V's market cap of $1 billion US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 75.36% of stocks.
- SPNS's market cap of approximately $1 billion makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 8.57% of them.
SPNS Dividend Chart
SPNS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|