Sapiens International Corporation N.V. (SPNS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SPNS's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 1,385.51% over the past 5.01 years -- higher than 99.46% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SPNS's price: NUS, CSX, PBIP, IRS and CABO.
SPNS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Sapiens International Corp N V, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 80.46% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Sapiens International Corp N V's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Sapiens International Corp N V's dividend yield of 0.42% is in the bottom 5.15%.
- With a market cap of roughly $2 billion, SPNS is in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 75.04% of stocks.
- SPNS's market cap of approximately $2 billion makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 9.12% of them.
SPNS Dividend Chart
SPNS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|