Sapiens International Corp N V (SPNS) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Sapiens International Corp N V think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
SPNS Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for SPNS as an investment opportunity.
- SPNS has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 5.78% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of SPNS is greater than 12.11% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- The average analyst price target of SPNS is higher than 73.76% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- SPNS has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 30.08% of Technology stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of SPNS is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- SPNS has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than just about none of of all US stocks.
- SPNS has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Is SPNS a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!