Sempra Energy (SRE): Price and Financial Metrics
SRE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $41,111,703,306, Sempra Energy has a greater market value than 94.92% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Sempra Energy's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SRE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.08% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sempra Energy are EQR, PLD, FLT, HCA, and EXR.
- Visit SRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sempra.com.
SRE Stock Price Chart More Charts
SRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$148.78||52-week high||$149.07|
|Prev. close||$146.89||52-week low||$104.88|
|Day high||$149.07||Avg. volume||1,541,883|
|50-day MA||$145.86||Dividend yield||2.6%|
|200-day MA||$137.18||Market Cap||41.94B|
Sempra Energy (SRE) Company Bio
Sempra Energy operates as an energy services holding company worldwide. The company's San Diego Gas & Electric Company segment transmits and distributes electricity and/or natural gas. The companywas founded in 1998 and is based in San Diego, California.