Sempra Energy (SRE): Price and Financial Metrics
SRE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $35,442,527,637, Sempra Energy has a greater market value than 93.1% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Sempra Energy's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Sempra Energy's share price is greater than that of just 1.1% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sempra Energy, a group of peers worth examining would be WELL, XEL, AEE, AVB, and O.
- SRE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sempra Energy's official web site, go to www.sempra.com.
SRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$117.13||52-week high||$148.00|
|Prev. close||$117.90||52-week low||$88.00|
|Day high||$118.20||Avg. volume||1,712,858|
|50-day MA||$123.66||Dividend yield||3.57%|
|200-day MA||$124.99||Market Cap||35.44B|
Sempra Energy (SRE) Company Bio
Sempra Energy operates as an energy services holding company worldwide. The company's San Diego Gas & Electric Company segment transmits and distributes electricity and/or natural gas. The companywas founded in 1998 and is based in San Diego, California.
SRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRE Latest Social Stream
View Full SRE Social Stream
Latest SRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sempra Energy that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRE as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Sempra Energy in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
During a year when the economy was devastated by the pandemic, San Diego Gas & Electric sustained small and diverse suppliers by buying more than 40 percent in goods and services from them, according to the company's newly released 2020 supplier diversity annual report.
Sempra Energy (SRE) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 25, 2021 12:00 ET Company Participants Nelly Molina - Vice President, Investor Relations Jeffrey Martin - Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Trevor Mihalik - Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer Don Clevenger - Chief Financial Officer of Oncor Kevin Sagara...
Publisher Sues San Diego, Alleging City Is Stonewalling Data On 101 Ash Debacle - San Diego, CA - The case focuses on an independent investigation into the city's acquisition of the former Sempra Energy headquarters.
SAN DIEGO, Feb. 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Sempra Energy (NYSE: SRE) today announced full-year 2020 earnings of $3.76 billion, or $12.88 per diluted share, compared to full-year 2019 earnings of $2.06 billion, or $7.29 per diluted share. On an adjusted basis, the company's full-year 2020…
SRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SREHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Sempra Energy's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!