Sempra Energy (SRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SRE POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SRE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.1% of US stocks.
- SRE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- SRE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
SRE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $41,699,231,900, Sempra Energy has a greater market value than 94.1% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Sempra Energy's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Sempra Energy's share price is greater than that of just 2.16% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SRE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DOW, KMI, XEL, TRP, and LYB.
- Visit SRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sempra.com.
SRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$138.11||52-week high||$140.46|
|Prev. close||$137.73||52-week low||$112.16|
|Day high||$139.48||Avg. volume||1,539,973|
|50-day MA||$133.42||Dividend yield||3.19%|
|200-day MA||$127.40||Market Cap||41.81B|
Sempra Energy (SRE) Company Bio
Sempra Energy operates as an energy services holding company worldwide. The company's San Diego Gas & Electric Company segment transmits and distributes electricity and/or natural gas. The companywas founded in 1998 and is based in San Diego, California.
SRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SRE Latest Social Stream
View Full SRE Social Stream
Latest SRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sempra Energy that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SRE as an investment opportunity.
Under the guidance of CEO Jeff Martin, Sempra Energy ( NYSE:SRE ) has performed reasonably well recently. In light of...
Spire (SR) posts better-than-expected results for second-quarter fiscal 2021. Evidently, the utility lifts its fiscal 2021 earnings guidance.
MDU Resources' (MDU) Q1 earnings benefit from a sturdy contribution from its construction services and pipeline businesses. The utility tightens 2021 earnings per share guidance.
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Sempra (SRE) have what it takes? Let's find out.
Sempra Energy (SRE) expects to delay a final investment decision on its proposed Port Arthur liquefied natural gas export facility in Texas until next year, as it continues to face commercial challenges a year after the pandemic began, CFO Trevor Mihalik says.The continued impact of the pandemic on global energy...
SRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|