Sempra Energy (SRE) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Sempra Energy.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
SRE Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- SRE has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- Sempra Energy's average analyst price target is higher than 97.37% of Utilities stocks.
- Sempra Energy's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 90.22% of Utilities stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of SRE is less than 14.13% of Utilities stocks.
- SRE has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 64.14% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- SRE has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 63.29% of Utilities stocks.
- SRE has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for SRE? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.