Sempra (SRE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, SRE has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than merely 1.59% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, SRE generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 1.73% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SRE's price: ISIG, CVNA, EMCF, FSI and AIV.
SRE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for SRE, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 1329.99%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SRE, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, SRE is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 91.04% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, Sempra Energy's estimated return of 1329.99% surpasses about 92% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
SRE Dividend Chart
SRE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SRE Dividends vs. Peers
SRE's dividend yield currently ranks #45 of 83 vs. its peers in the Utilities - Domestic category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on SRE dividends?Want to do more research on Sempra Energy's dividends? Try the links below:
Sempra Energy Common Stock (SRE) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Sempra Energy (SRE) - Dividend Investor
Sempra Energy (SRE) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha