Sempra Energy (SRE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, SRE has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than just 1.57% US-listed dividend payers.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that SRE has less volatility in its price than 96.93% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Currently, SRE generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 1.96% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SRE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: TUP, PBR, MOMO, ELY and CIZN.
SRE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Sempra Energy, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 8.23%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Sempra Energy's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 37 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 3.28 is greater than 70.9% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, SRE is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 74.63% of them.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Sempra Energy than it is for 29.58% of other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector.
SRE Dividend Chart
SRE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|