Extended Stay America, Inc. - Paired Shares (STAY): Price and Financial Metrics
STAY Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Extended Stay America Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 15.99% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For STAY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.85% of US equities we're observing.
- STAY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 78.66% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Extended Stay America Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CMRE, INN, RLJ, ENBL, and SPH.
- Visit STAY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.extendedstayamerica.com.
STAY Stock Price Chart More Charts
STAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.07||52-week high||$19.73|
|Prev. close||$13.00||52-week low||$12.75|
|Day high||$13.11||Avg. volume||1,799,103|
|50-day MA||$14.04||Dividend yield||7.04%|
|200-day MA||$15.23||Market Cap||2.39B|
Extended Stay America, Inc. - Paired Shares (STAY) Company Bio
Extended Stay America develops, owns, and operates hotels in the United States and Canada under the Extended Stay Canada brand and Crossland Economy Studios brand. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
STAY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Extended Stay America Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Extended Stay America Inc ranked in the 58st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Extended Stay America Inc ended up being:
- 48% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 19.11% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 52% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 80.85% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than 71.21% stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|